PDA

View Full Version : question about script

kellykat60409
April 7th, 2006, 05:55 AM
the Greek play that i am trying to convert to script. i have a question about how to work the chorus, i dont want to take them out but i am having trouble thinking the proper way to work the chorus in.

mammamaia
April 7th, 2006, 11:23 PM
if you're only converting a play script into a screenplay, all you need do is change the format... so, why not just do it the way the playwright did?... or are you modernizing the whole thing?... i can't really proffer any advice w/o knowing what it is you're doing with the play...

if you want to send me a section you've already done, i can help you figure out what to do and how to make it work... i'd need to see your logline and synopsis, as well...

love and hugs, maia
[email protected]

kellykat60409
April 8th, 2006, 06:55 AM
i haven't started yet. still in my head. i do have to add things since the play is set in one setting for the whole play is set in one setting. i plan to start sometime this weekend after i get my homework done.

mammamaia
April 9th, 2006, 01:39 AM
was glad to see you over on imdb yesterday... you might also want to check out www.twoadverbs.com (http://www.twoadverbs.com) as folks are a bit more serious about their work, over there...

hugs, m

kellykat60409
April 9th, 2006, 10:21 AM
yes i just signed up on imdb. I always went there to look up actors never knew they had message boards. thank you for the website going to check it out now.