PDA

View Full Version : Safety Locks - short screenplay

lisajane
December 13th, 2004, 05:08 AM
I wrote this short screenplay awhile back. It's probably just about the only script/screenplay I'm happy with.

Because of Angelfire not letting me direct link, go to http://www.angelfire.com/sc3/matrix03/scripts.html then Safety Locks.

Hand
December 13th, 2004, 12:14 PM
It's a good'un. Lots of symbolism and... things. More please!

lisajane
December 14th, 2004, 04:40 AM
That was kind of it for that one... it only had to be about five minutes.

I'm getting kind of slack though, now it's summer. At least the novel's turned a major point in the plot.

Hand
December 14th, 2004, 12:58 PM
I meant more scripts.

Pendulum
December 17th, 2004, 10:18 PM
I'm getting kind of slack though, now it's summer.

Aw I miss summer. :cry: Here in Canada it's all white. Great play! Good plot and characters. Love to read more! Guess I can on your site.

Robinson
December 28th, 2004, 07:00 PM
I'm not totally feeling it, tbh.

I understand that the back and forth is revealing their background to us, and why they're both locked up, but surely they would have had that conversation sooner.

That being said, I'd be interested to know where you intended the plot to go from there.

lisajane
December 29th, 2004, 06:41 AM
The plot didn't really intend to go anywhere. I didn't think much further for these characters outside the play.

As to why the conversation couldn't have been sooner, I think this particular phone call might only be the third they've had being locked up, or maybe the seventy-eighth. Up to you to decide, really.