Joseph0
September 25th, 2004, 02:46 AM
deleted post.

Joseph0
October 16th, 2004, 04:04 PM
deleted post.

daniela
October 16th, 2004, 06:36 PM
I liked your play, but I really do not now enough about writing them to give you any real criticism. Just remember that even if you do not get any more critiques at least one person here enjoyed it.

Some members do not like to click on links. You may get more replies if you post Part One in its entirety here. Also, keep in mind that the Scripts & Plays are a more recent addition to the forums. Until it gets a larger group of regular posters, you are just going to have to stick with it.

--DM--

mammamaia
October 16th, 2004, 06:51 PM
hi, joseph!... i'm one of those who don't go to linked sites to read material... but i have written plays, i mentor playwrights, and would be happy to take a look at your work if you want to email it to me...

love and hugs, maia
[email protected]

Joseph0
October 18th, 2004, 02:12 AM
deleted post.

daniela
October 18th, 2004, 06:25 AM
You are welcome, Joseph. Why don't you visit Word Games or Writing Challenge for a while? You can have a lot of fun while getting to know some of the other members. In addition, it is not required, but you may want to post an introduction thread. Let us know who you are and about your interests. It will help separate you a little from the large number of new members this site receives each month. Good luck with your writing! :D

--DM--

bwserking
October 31st, 2004, 06:47 PM
Hi joseph, I thought the play was pretty interesting, and I especially liked the use of Daemons and Spirits (i've always had fun pretending there are spirits and voices in my head). Something else I liked about the play was how u gave your lines a sort of slant rhyme - it gave the play a certain quality which made it fun to read. Gj on the play, keep writing!

Joseph0
November 1st, 2004, 03:35 AM
deleted post.