PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Writers' Perspectives on my YouTube Channel

Justin Attas
April 30th, 2020, 05:09 PM
Writing help and humor! Tell me what you think: http://bit.ly/roadsidewriter

Hey everybody! So I run a writing help/humor YouTube channel... as my full time job (along with writing). Yeah, it's not much of a living yet. BUT! I do what I love everyday, so aren't I really rich? Ahem.

I started this rather interesting journey a year ago. I get decent engagement and I have about 200 subscribers now, but I don't hear much from my target audience. So I'm coming to the frothing wellspring of writers! I do my best to post links where people are looking for writing help (hence this post) but I'd love to actually hear from a few! If you've got a minute, please check out the link above and post what you think either here or in the comments of my videos!

Are my tips helpful? How's my delivery? If you watched a video with interactive material, was it presented in a clear, easy-to-use way? I just want to make sure that what I spend all my time working on is actually helping people. I live my passion in writing and teaching every day, so this is very important to me. Thank you all so much for your feedback!

Be well everyone,
Justin