PDA

View Full Version : willing to exchange action/adventure work in progress

wannabe1
February 11th, 2020, 01:16 AM
I've been working on an action/adventure story for a while and decided it is time for some input. Of course, I want very much to exchange work - I don't like one-sided stuff that much.

My story is about an archeologist and her husband. They travel the world to exciting locations. She in an effort to unravel a mystery and he to serve as protector when necessary. I always base this series (4 books so far) on places around the world that I've been to. I make an effort to include details of what I have observed and sometimes add a photo or two of the actual location. This new story takes place in Xian, China - the home of the famous Terracotta Warriors. A new discovery has upset the local people, leading to a disruption of work that quickly escalates. Craig, a man with a lot of military background, attempts to help but faces issues generated by the local police. Erin quickly becomes involved in translating ancient scrolls that may re-write the history of the 'Silk Road'.

I have about 20,000 words so far and am beginning to wonder if the story is going in the right direction.

If you are willing to exchange work, I enjoy action/adventure stories and not so hard science fiction.

epimetheus
February 20th, 2020, 06:45 PM
I'm willing to do an exchange if your still in need. This would be my first beta read though.

qwertyman
February 22nd, 2020, 09:55 AM
I am available to exchange 20,000 words. PM me if you are still looking.

qwerty

charles003434
March 12th, 2020, 03:10 PM
I will exchange my work is magic fantasy. PM me if you want to