PDA

View Full Version : A New Role for Darren

PiP
September 16th, 2019, 11:15 PM
Because only one person can start a thread, Gumby and I flipped a coin (rather than arm wrestle) to decide who would share this exciting news!

We are delighted to announce Darren White will be joining us as a co-owner of WF. I am sure you will all agree he is not only a gifted poet, an exceptional and diligent administrator but also one of the most caring and supportive people you will meet on WF.

Please join us in congratulating Darren to his new role (although in truth it is no different to his previous admin role. Owners just get extra cookies).

Congratulations, Darren, and thank you for all your hard work!

seigfried007
September 16th, 2019, 11:21 PM
Congratulations, Darren!

:thumbr:

velo
September 16th, 2019, 11:28 PM
https://media1.giphy.com/media/pa37AAGzKXoek/giphy.gif

Phil Istine
September 16th, 2019, 11:40 PM
Great stuff

Winston
September 17th, 2019, 01:08 AM
Owners just get extra cookies

Worth it.

Ralph Rotten
September 17th, 2019, 01:13 AM
Oh no...the poets are taking over!
Just kidding. Congrats dood!

Darren White
September 17th, 2019, 06:42 AM
Thank you all :)
Now, where are those cookies?

Seriously, I love joining PiP and Gumby as co-owner. And I am very grateful that they offered this position to me.

escorial
September 17th, 2019, 07:19 AM
It's like a game of thrones WF

clark
September 17th, 2019, 07:24 AM
Dammit Darren--that rotten Ralph is on to us! Goto PLAN B. . .no! too early for the AK4 . . .How about PLAN D. ..no! RH refused to wear the tu-tu didn't he? . .ahhh. . .I may need a new image to . . .my metaphor bag is empty . . .I . . .ah! here comes Tim, dragging that damned skeleton again. . .he'll know an alternate pl . . .(meanwhile--good work. Saw off the point on the. . .when you get a chance. . .)

Aquilo
September 17th, 2019, 07:59 AM
Glad to hear it! Congrats, Darren.

andrewclunn
September 17th, 2019, 01:40 PM
It's his forum, we're just posting in it :-P

SueC
September 17th, 2019, 02:17 PM
Congratulations, Darren! So happy for you - and you are as special as Carole said. :)

Darren White
September 17th, 2019, 03:10 PM
Thank you, all of you :)

Princesisto
September 17th, 2019, 03:43 PM
Congradulations, Darren!

Never was an honour more deserved!

And in these days of Brexit, it is good to have Europe represented amongst the Brits at the top of WF.

Darren White
September 17th, 2019, 04:15 PM
thank you. PiP is European too ;)

Gumby
September 17th, 2019, 04:48 PM
Darren is a humble young man, but he absolutely works his heart out for this forum, both in the front rooms and behind the curtain. He is amazing!

Thomas Norman
September 17th, 2019, 05:25 PM
Great news Darren, well deserved, you always do a brilliant job. Happy days.

clark
September 17th, 2019, 10:29 PM
You're all missing the point about this Darren kid. Not only is he barely of shaving age, brilliant, and monomanaically dedicated to this forum and its members, he has mastered a mystery that should have certain researchers pounding on his door: HE DOESN'T SLEEP! Check it out. Posts at 2pm 1am 5am 11pm 4am. Every day 24/7. Holidays included. When he's in hospital bewildered nurses act like they were street dealers, the way they pump sleeping pills into him. He just gobbles them down ,grins at them, and keeps clacking on his tablet. Personally, I think he's from another dimension, his contributions are that 'otherworldly'.

Gumby
September 17th, 2019, 11:17 PM
Yes, all true clark!

There is one more Superpower that Darren has
(which eludes so many, many men)

He has figured out how to work with two strong, independant, um...erm...shall we say women of a certain age...AND he has their full attention and respect. Not too shabby, eh?

clark
September 17th, 2019, 11:23 PM
Hmmm. I wonder if he likes older women, which would just show his eminent good taste, in addition to all his other talents. That said, keep the pointy stick handy. . . .

Darren White
September 18th, 2019, 06:25 AM
Yes, all true clark!

There is one more Superpower that Darren has
(which eludes so many, many men)

He has figured out how to work with two strong, independant, um...erm...shall we say women of a certain age...AND he has their full attention and respect. Not too shabby, eh?

Hmmm. I wonder if he likes older women, which would just show his eminent good taste, in addition to all his other talents. That said, keep the pointy stick handy. . . .

Love you both :)
*grabs a bowl of popcorn and waits what will be said next*

Trollheart
September 18th, 2019, 11:58 PM
I'll just add my congratulations.
Well done, Darren.

H.Brown
September 19th, 2019, 01:31 PM
This is awesome news Darren congratulations. 🙂

jenthepen
September 19th, 2019, 08:20 PM
This is great news. Congratulations Darren.