PDA

View Full Version : Calling all music lovers!

Gumby
September 3rd, 2019, 01:26 AM
Are you interested in having a "All Things Music" forum?

Share your thoughts with us, please.

https://www.writingforums.com/threads/184125-Feedback-Needed-for-possible-quot-All-Things-Music-quot-forum

Trollheart
September 3rd, 2019, 01:34 AM
Absolutely. I used to belong to a music forum, but some of the personalities there were kind of toxic. Plus the modding was, at best, minimal and lipservice to the forum. Given what I've seen here so far, I wouldn't think this would be the same, so yes, I'd be very interested in taking part in such a sub-forum or forum.

Gumby
September 3rd, 2019, 02:30 AM
Excellent! Just follow the link in the above post and share your ideas on what you think would make a good music forum or what you would like to see in a music forum.

escorial
September 3rd, 2019, 08:42 AM
You know the way all actors wanna be rock stars an all rock stars wanna be movie stars...they never seem to want to be great writers as much

mrmustard615
September 3rd, 2019, 12:04 PM
But look at it this way,Esc. Music lovers often can write some great reviews, plus you can have sub-forums (or sub-sub forums) to discuss your favorite artists, genres, songs, etc. It's actually an opportunity to be very creative. Who knows, I might even stick around if they create a music board :wink:

escorial
September 3rd, 2019, 01:29 PM
Cool if you decide to stick around man...