PDA

View Full Version : Critique this dialogue Pt. 3

Art Man
August 25th, 2019, 05:42 PM
"We got a premature copy of the writers work. See the attachment in the email I sent you this morning."

"How did you get it? I thought he never shared his work till his final draft is done."

"We had to go around him and get to his belongings when he wasn't around. We, the sneaky bastards, like to refer to that as absenteeism."

"Really, you do that sort of thing? You're a major author for a large publisher, posting anonamously on message boards, talking all cool to his face, encouraging him to create new product just so you can gank it when he isn't looking? That's real shitty."

"We do what we want. So, here's what you're going to do. Read the product and make comments on the message board using keywords out of the text he wrote and specific ideas out of the stories' plot. Do this sparingly. We also included a list of his habits, his work location, people he knows, places he's recently been and things he's recently done. Use this information to taunt him on the message board. We also sent this information to key people we know that work for companies he follows on Twitter, they will sneak the same taunts into the articles he reads."

"No way. I don't want to be a part of this. You can't be like that, all two faced. You sit there running a message board that encourages writer development and simultaneously invade your patrons' privacy, violate their trust of confidence and do exactly the opposite of what you state your objective to be. What sort of backstabbing bitches are you?"

Ibidun
August 25th, 2019, 06:46 PM
It's good. It seems to have the right amount of personality and progress.

Art Man
August 25th, 2019, 09:09 PM
It's good. It seems to have the right amount of personality and progress.

Thanks for the compliment!