PDA

View Full Version : Format of Workshops

Pluralized
December 23rd, 2017, 04:56 AM
I do not enjoy the Poet's Workshop and Prose Writers' Workshops being kludged together and requiring extra spelunking to access. I like being able to see the latest and greatest post on the main page, so I can decide whether to go in there and sniff around. It's become 'out of sight, out of mind' in a way, so I'm not participating in there as much. Just voicing my opinion.

sas
December 23rd, 2017, 06:37 PM
I do not enjoy the Poet's Workshop and Prose Writers' Workshops being kludged together and requiring extra spelunking to access. I like being able to see the latest and greatest post on the main page, so I can decide whether to go in there and sniff around. It's become 'out of sight, out of mind' in a way, so I'm not participating in there as much. Just voicing my opinion.

I couldn't agree more. It wasn't like that until just after I joined. New to the forum I wouldn't have even found the workshop and would have left. Bad set-up. The worst. I don't post there much anymore because so few participate. Truthfully, I don't post much anywhere because of it. It couldn't be more hidden. If that was the intent, it was genius.

PiP
December 23rd, 2017, 08:07 PM
Appreciate the feedback, Plu and Sas. :) I'll remove their sub-forum status. Please leave it with me as I'll need to figure out how to do this :)

sas
December 25th, 2017, 06:46 PM
Appreciate the feedback, Plu and Sas. :) I'll remove their sub-forum status. Please leave it with me as I'll need to figure out how to do this :)

That is great!!!!!! Thanks so much. Bifocals aren't needed to find.

Pluralized
December 26th, 2017, 07:47 PM
Thanks for making the change, Pip!