PDA

View Full Version : I am NOT Terry D!!!

Firemajic
July 12th, 2017, 07:25 PM
hahahaa, well like I said, I am NOT Terry D... but I do have some blurry shots of flowers in my garden...

escorial
July 12th, 2017, 07:28 PM
Cool shots

Firemajic
July 12th, 2017, 07:41 PM
thank you Escorial ;) I really love the 2nd shot... when I bought this place, I/3 of the yard was a stinking, ugly swamp... I planted native lilies and cat tails and other water loving plants... now it is a beautiful Marsh with Bull Frogs and butterflies...

bobo
July 12th, 2017, 08:43 PM
Delicious colors you have there :-)

Rick Keeble
July 12th, 2017, 08:43 PM
I have a dear friend in Athens, who is always sending me pics from his rooftop garden of flowers. I never tire of their beauty. Lovely images, Fire

Firemajic
July 12th, 2017, 08:51 PM
Delicious colors you have there :-)

Thank you Dear bobo! ;) Nothing as dramatic as your gorgeous pics of your village and scenic hikes...

I have a dear friend in Athens, who is always sending me pics from his rooftop garden of flowers. I never tire of their beauty. Lovely images, Fire

Thank you Rick, I am embarrassed to post them, well, because Terry D posts fabulous pics... in focus and everything... hahaa, some of my pics... I don't even know what the hell I was trying to capture... ;) But, I am thrilled you enjoyed them.. ha, maybe I WLL post some more...;)

H.Brown
July 12th, 2017, 08:51 PM
Such beauty, thanks for sharing Fire, I'm well jealous of your garden as I don't have one of my own. Keep sharing. ��

Firemajic
July 12th, 2017, 08:56 PM
Such beauty, thanks for sharing Fire, I'm well jealous of your garden as I don't have one of my own. Keep sharing. ��

Awww, can't you at least have a big pot of plants? A lot of plants flourish in pots.... Thank you for checking out my pics, I love digging in my garden, it is very zen and relaxing... ;)

Firemajic
July 12th, 2017, 09:06 PM
Lilies and wild butterfly plants, my mimosa tree, I have 5 of them that I planted... and of course my lady...

H.Brown
July 12th, 2017, 09:20 PM
I have a chilli plant called bishops head on my window sill. I have really bad hay fever so having flowers inside can be disastrous at this time of year. �� I love taking pictures of them though and I think I'm going to taking some pictures of my own tomorrow if the weathers nice.

bobo
July 12th, 2017, 09:24 PM
Thank you Dear bobo! ;) Nothing as dramatic as your gorgeous pics of your village and scenic hikes...

I love those fine, cultured little blossoms - they're the perfect contrast to the huge green trees I usually see here - my eyes adores the garden flowers' delicatesses :cheerful:
If they're blurred - and I cannot see whether it's the photos or the flowers which are that way - it could be something with the distance to the object, or the settings - what are you shooting with ??

Firemajic
July 12th, 2017, 09:39 PM
I have a chilli plant called bishops head on my window sill. I have really bad hay fever so having flowers inside can be disastrous at this time of year. �� I love taking pictures of them though and I think I'm going to taking some pictures of my own tomorrow if the weathers nice.

That is awesome! A pepper plant... I would love to grow herbs and use them to cook with... well I am looking forward to seeing your fabulous pics ;)

I love those fine, cultured little blossoms - they're the perfect contrast to the huge green trees I usually see here - my eyes adores the garden flowers' delicatesses :cheerful:
If they're blurred - and I cannot see whether it's the photos or the flowers which are that way - it could be something with the distance to the object, or the settings - what are you shooting with ??

OOooo well sheeeit, I was hoping no one would ask about my camera... hahaa, it is kinda embarrassing... ummm ... I am using my laptop computer camera... sooo, it is hard to hold my laptop in the right position to get the shot I am after.... ;)

H.Brown
July 12th, 2017, 10:28 PM
I'll post them on Wf, I normally put them on my blog. ��

bobo
July 13th, 2017, 04:13 AM
OOooo well sheeeit, I was hoping no one would ask about my camera... hahaa, it is kinda embarrassing... ummm ... I am using my laptop computer camera... sooo, it is hard to hold my laptop in the right position to get the shot I am after.... ;)

If you're using your web cam, it's very well done, very well done indeed - don't know if such one can be fine tuned, but if you hadn't said something yourself about blurred, I don't think we would have thought about it.
And don't compare yourself to others - you're a photograpfer in your own right :-)
:cheerful: O:) :cheerful:

H.Brown
July 13th, 2017, 09:06 AM
Have you joined the thousand words group Fire?

Firemajic
July 13th, 2017, 12:01 PM
Have you joined the thousand words group Fire?

No... what is that about?

H.Brown
July 13th, 2017, 12:24 PM
It's a group for WF's photographers. We post our photos with each other, you should check it out there is some great photos there. We also have threads for members to write based on the photos posted there.

Firemajic
July 13th, 2017, 12:32 PM
Sounds cool... Thanks ;)

H.Brown
July 13th, 2017, 12:36 PM
No worries :-)

Terry D
July 17th, 2017, 02:06 PM
Fire! I can't believe I missed this thread until now. Great pictures. It sound like your place is a really cool, natural environment.

Firemajic
July 19th, 2017, 04:04 PM
Fire! I can't believe I missed this thread until now. Great pictures. It sound like your place is a really cool, natural environment.

awww, thanks for the compliment on my blurry shots, I appreciate ;) and yes, I try to work with nature, not against it... it is less work and beautiful rewards....