PDA

View Full Version : New England Aquarium pictures - Boston, MA

Jedi Knight Muse
March 29th, 2017, 02:49 AM

I'm a wannabe photographer - I've only gotten into photography within the last few years, but I got a DSLR camera for Christmas in 2014 (it was my second one. I inherited a DSLR from my uncle that summer, too, but it's older) and I took a photography class as part of my graphic design class. Last Tuesday, I went with my sister and baby nephew to the aquarium in Boston, MA and managed to get some really cool pictures of the turtle that I'm quite proud of. ^_^

LeeC
March 29th, 2017, 03:27 PM
Nice pics, and a nice place to visit. It's been many years since I was down that way.

Jedi Knight Muse
March 29th, 2017, 04:58 PM
Nice pics, and a nice place to visit. It's been many years since I was down that way.

Thank you!

Yeah, this is only the second time I've been there (I went last summer, too. I got some neat pictures when I went then, but these ones...I think I'm way more proud of). It's only thirty minutes or so away from where my sister lives, so it's not a bad drive. And we got lucky because we got there early enough that there weren't many people there, and then by the time we were getting ready to leave, it was starting to get crowded from the school trips and such.

GaryM
March 30th, 2017, 01:17 AM
Beautiful pictures! I'm looking forward to visiting the aquarium in September. My Bride and I will be attending an aircraft club convention in New Bedford then headed to Boston to visit family and friends. We try and visit the zoo when we travel too, always a fun time.

Bard_Daniel
March 30th, 2017, 01:42 AM
Cool stuff. That is one mighty aquarium. Nice.