PDA

View Full Version : WiFs - Our Award-Winning Newsletter

sigmadog
March 13th, 2017, 04:01 AM
Last night I attended the American Advertising Federation's District XI Addy Awards here in Spokane, Washington (USA), and I am pleased to report that WiFs won the following awards (we call them Addy's):

Silver Addy for Online/Interactive Digital Publication (an overall award for the publication as a whole)

Silver Addy in the category Elements of Advertising; Illustration - "Writer Falls"

Silver Addy in the category Elements of Advertising; Illustration - "Scary Books"

All three winners will now be forwarded on to a regional competition, and potentially on to the national competition.

-sigmadog

PiP
March 13th, 2017, 10:41 AM
WoW... just WOW!!!!!! congratulations, Sigma :)

Gumby
March 13th, 2017, 01:30 PM
OMG! That is just really cool! Wow is right! :)

TKent
March 13th, 2017, 04:26 PM
Wow!!! That doesn't surprise me at all. Your art ROCKS!!!!

Harper J. Cole
March 13th, 2017, 09:22 PM
A just reward for your effort and skill! Congratulations!

:champagne:

joshybo
March 14th, 2017, 01:17 AM
Well-earned! Congratulations!

Cran
March 14th, 2017, 01:46 AM
^What they said^

Sig, you have made a superb, a brilliant, effort for WiFs. An effort which should have been more appreciated by our members. You deserve the accolades, and on behalf of WF, I want to thank you for volunteering your skills and energy and enthusiasm to the WiFs project.

You achieved what I could only imagine. Well done and congratulations.

LeeC
March 14th, 2017, 01:54 AM
Well deserved Sig :-) I still get nice comments about the cover you did for the Nov. newsletter. Very imaginative is the most common comment I get.

H.Brown
March 14th, 2017, 02:39 AM
Awesome news, well done Sig and Good luck on the national competition. You do such amazing work thank you. :-)