PDA

View Full Version : WIFS 23 - 2016

sigmadog
May 30th, 2016, 09:57 PM
Here at Writing Forums, we love the smell of fresh ink.
For that reason (and a few others) we are pleased to announce the arrival of WIFS 23.
We've just unwrapped the bundles and loaded them in the racks.
Pick up your copy today by clicking the link below.

Inside WIFS 23 you'll find fascinating interviews,
helpful crit advice,
lots of poetry (April was National Poetry Month),
steamy romance, advice for those over-run with cats,
and much more.

WIFS 23 - 2016 (https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3...ktUbjhrR2VlQlU)
(https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3U4hvizIx72WktUbjhrR2VlQlU)

Reichelina
May 30th, 2016, 09:59 PM
--dropped my jaw again--

Amazing!!! Thanks to everyone!

mrmustard615
May 30th, 2016, 10:54 PM
Nice newsletter as usual guys. It looks like there were some improvements in the layout or maybe it's just me, but I like it. :D

Aquilo
May 30th, 2016, 11:07 PM
So frickin' pleased with the effort everyone has put in! Such a great job and fantastic content!

PiP
May 30th, 2016, 11:11 PM
Fabulous newsletter. I especially love the layout and graphics!

aj47
May 30th, 2016, 11:20 PM
Yes, marvelous layout and graphics ... amazing!

Tealynn
May 30th, 2016, 11:44 PM
Love it! Looks phenomenal, and fabulous graphics!

Kyle R
May 31st, 2016, 12:05 AM
Pizazz, punch, and kick-assery! Just the way I like it. Great job! :encouragement:

am_hammy
May 31st, 2016, 02:54 AM
I know I always say this but I love the media team and I'm honored to be a part of it. Excellent work!

Phil Istine
May 31st, 2016, 03:02 AM
It's laid out very well without coming across as an attempt at eye candy. The articles were captivating.

Phil Istine
May 31st, 2016, 01:50 PM
I would like to give a nod to Darkkin for being part of the inspiration behind my poem in this issue. I originally wrote it in the NaPoWriMo challenge. One of the prompts was 'childhood memories' which is where I started. Another prompt was 'write a poem to, about, or for, another member of the forum--you don't have to name them.'
So, when I got to the part about the pond where I used to play (and where I nearly drowned), my thoughts switched to it being a magic pond - which led me to the second prompt and Darkkin's pond.
So, a thank you to Darkkin for being part of that process.

TKent
May 31st, 2016, 02:02 PM
I have to say this is the BEST NEWSLETTER EVER! It was already awesome but adding Sigmadogs amazing graphic design touch just put it over the top! Shout out to Reich & Aquilo & Am_hammy too for gathering all of the wonderful content!! Wowza, wowza!!

ETA: DAMN DANIEL!

-xXx-
May 31st, 2016, 02:43 PM
^wuttheysed^ :D

PrinzeCharming
May 31st, 2016, 03:05 PM
Hoooold up! This ... is ... free? We should at least accept donations for the Media Team! Outstanding quality. The graphics are priceless artistic expressions. I found a little typo. Don't be alarmed. It's New Writers' Mentor. Implying more than one writer. It's small. Nothing dramatic. You deserve a vacation! Just not any time soon. We need you guys for the next issue!

jenthepen
May 31st, 2016, 07:58 PM
Great work, guys! Thanks for all the work you put in.

rcallaci
June 1st, 2016, 09:01 PM
simply outstanding- a Wow plus-