PDA

View Full Version : poem writing

zebacarts
May 3rd, 2016, 08:53 AM
People who is writing poem or stories,please tell me how to write a books and poet and which is the best situation or time for poem writing.

Ariel
May 3rd, 2016, 12:10 PM
All of that depends on the writer. Not every writer will give you the same answer.

For me the best things to write poetry about are solid, every day emotions and images. I like playing with poetic forms and techniques and I write when I "feel" like it. I revise extensively and sometimes my poems become something completely different than I intended because of it.

PrinzeCharming
May 3rd, 2016, 05:10 PM
People who is writing poem or stories,please tell me how to write a books and poet and which is the best situation or time for poem writing.

Let me clarify. "People who are writing poems or stories, please tell me how to write poetry books," and "when is it best to write poetry?" Is that what you meant?

As previously mentioned, you will have different responses. We have published poets on Writing Forums. I hope they can chime into this discussion. As far as writing poems, I write more effectively in the afternoon to late evening. It all depends on your preferences, skills and ambitions. When do you usually write poems? The next time you want to write poetry, take notes on the time, place, current mood, and motivation. You may even answer your own questions.

Jeko
June 20th, 2016, 03:01 AM
Now is the best time to write anything. This is true forever.