PDA

View Full Version : WIFS 20 - February Newsletter

TKent
March 1st, 2016, 03:11 AM
WIFS 20 - FEBRUARY 2016

Love is in the air. Well, maybe not in the air, but
definitely in the next issue of the newsletter!

Read Now (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxcnK1ult09aazItbGRYMXNidTA/view?usp=sharing)

PrinzeCharming
March 1st, 2016, 03:26 AM
Wow, guys! I :love_heart: this!

TK -

I love the Editorial! This brought back so many warm and fuzzy memories! I miss those days.

And everyone else -

great job!

Yes, including you guys behind the scenes! Another amazing edition!

InkwellMachine
March 1st, 2016, 09:16 AM
Wow. This is really well organized. I definitely wish I'd made an hour or so to throw that graphic together for you. Haha, well, there's always next time.

Keep up the good work.

PiP
March 1st, 2016, 09:22 AM
Another great newsletter thanks to TK and her team :)

mrmustard615
March 1st, 2016, 11:06 AM
Excellent work as usual guys :D

Schrody
March 1st, 2016, 12:42 PM
Hey Prinze, you're on OkCupid? :)

Schrody
March 1st, 2016, 12:43 PM
And great newsletter, of course! :D

am_hammy
March 1st, 2016, 02:39 PM
A lovely issue and a fantastic editorial. All the pieces chosen are amazing. Lovely work TK =)

TKent
March 1st, 2016, 02:40 PM
It was a team effort! (As you know since the poetry pieces were from your suggestions!!)

A lovely issue and a fantastic editorial. All the pieces chosen are amazing. Lovely work TK =)

Aquilo
March 1st, 2016, 02:45 PM
I recognise those rose shots!! Great choice and theme!!! And an OkCupid too! Awwww.

am_hammy
March 1st, 2016, 02:45 PM
It was a team effort! (As you know since the poetry pieces were from your suggestions!!)

I'm just an innocent bystander =p

Although I do love fishing for good poetry :mrgreen:

Gumby
March 1st, 2016, 03:46 PM
Thank you for another great Newsletter!

jenthepen
March 1st, 2016, 07:10 PM
Great work, TK, thanks for producing this. I loved all the illustrations too. :thumbl:

Flint
March 1st, 2016, 09:24 PM
Great job, everyone who was involved! I enjoyed reading this. :)

PrinzeCharming
March 1st, 2016, 09:29 PM
Hey Prinze, you're on OkCupid? :)

Me? Uhhh ... I think someone logged into my account and submitted that piece! :oops:

Schrody
March 1st, 2016, 09:31 PM
Me? Uhhh ... I think someone logged into my account and submitted that piece! :oops:

I just wanted to say that I found love there, so you could too! :)

InkwellMachine
March 1st, 2016, 09:51 PM
I just wanted to say that I found love there, so you could too! :)One of my best friends found his partner there. They've been living together for the last... what, four years? Almost half a decade, now.

PrinzeCharming
March 1st, 2016, 09:53 PM
I just wanted to say that I found love there, so you could too! :)

But I found my current SO on Instagram which strikes out all "that dude's" advice because it was more or less a "narcissistic" approach (being a platform for photo sharing). :D

Edit:

One of my best friends found his partner there. They've been living together for the last... what, four years? Almost half a decade, now.

I had to reply to this! So, I edited my recent comment. That's amazing! I have met a lot of great people on Myspace, MeetMe (formally MyYearbook), Vampire Freaks, and OkCupid. There are many other sites to add as well. My whole love life has been established online, so writing this piece came natural to me. This is a taste of what I wrote for my blog. I am glad everyone enjoyed it. It means a lot to me considering I tossed a lot around this past month.

Schrody
March 1st, 2016, 10:25 PM
One of my best friends found his partner there. They've been living together for the last... what, four years? Almost half a decade, now.

For a second I thought you were talking about me and my bf ('cos that's totally us) :lol:

But I found my current SO on Instagram which strikes out all "that dude's" advice because it was more or less a "narcissistic" approach (being a platform for photo sharing). :D

Edit:

I had to reply to this! So, I edited my recent comment. That's amazing! I have met a lot of great people on Myspace, MeetMe (formally MyYearbook), Vampire Freaks, and OkCupid. There are many other sites to add as well. My whole love life has been established online, so writing this piece came natural to me. This is a taste of what I wrote for my blog. I am glad everyone enjoyed it. It means a lot to me considering I tossed a lot around this past month.

Yay, I'm glad you found your SO :)

PrinzeCharming
March 1st, 2016, 10:29 PM
Yay, I'm glad you found your SO :)

Thanks! The relationship has changed a lot in me. Communication is not only limited, due to time and linguistic barriers, but it's imperative to keep each other in line.

MzSnowleopard
March 2nd, 2016, 03:39 AM
As always- great job

rcallaci
March 2nd, 2016, 03:52 AM
a delight of a read

escorial
March 13th, 2016, 02:39 PM
this edition i found the pictures were the strongest element...the writing was excellent but the pictures added alot more this time round..everyone of them..cool

PrinzeCharming
March 24th, 2016, 09:25 PM
Thanks everyone for the support! Now that we have a new member in the Media Team, I'm looking forward to seeing greater results! No pressure! :)

am_hammy
March 24th, 2016, 11:41 PM
We have two new members actually. Yumi and Reichelena =)

TKent
March 24th, 2016, 11:42 PM
Geez Louise, you just agreed to make it TWICE as GREATER. :)

PrinzeCharming
March 24th, 2016, 11:56 PM

Haha, my bad. I think subconsciously I was implying both members, but consciously implying the latest arrival.

Reichelina
March 25th, 2016, 01:49 AM

Haha, my bad. I think subconsciously I was implying both members, but consciously implying the latest arrival.

Yeah, he's getting back at me for trying to sell ice cream worth $10 per scoop with buyers having a chance to date him. Hahaha.

Reichelina
March 26th, 2016, 01:30 PM

Anthony, VAMPIRE FREAKS?
There's a dating site for vampire lovers? Do I get to go on a date with a real vampire? Like mysterious, handsome and intelligent vampires???????

Why didn't I know about this before?

*searches google

PrinzeCharming
March 26th, 2016, 01:39 PM
Anthony, VAMPIRE FREAKS?
There's a dating site for vampire lovers? Do I get to go on a date with a real vampire? Like mysterious, handsome and intelligent vampires???????

Why didn't I know about this before?

*searches google

It's a social website for goth (dark individuals). I can't log into it anymore, but my username was xLostxSoulxInxThornzx.

Reichelina
March 26th, 2016, 01:42 PM
It's a social website for goth (dark individuals). I can't log into it anymore, but my username was xLostxSoulxInxThornzx.

HOMAYGAD! Your username made me question my friendship with you. HAHAHA Jk. Jk.
Goth, eh? Interesting.... :)

PrinzeCharming
March 27th, 2016, 01:55 AM
HOMAYGAD! Your username made me question my friendship with you. HAHAHA Jk. Jk.
Goth, eh? Interesting.... :)

Found it! Here's some actual imagery used on my profile there.

http://i67.tinypic.com/2jeegz4.jpg

http://i68.tinypic.com/33nyo0w.jpg

I guess I used the x inside ...

So, on the topic of the newsletter article I submitted, I definitely came a long way. :D

am_hammy
March 27th, 2016, 04:53 AM
I'm glad the newsletter has sparked up such a conversation ;)