PDA

View Full Version : Closing Soon

Aquilo
February 25th, 2016, 03:34 PM
The Poll for the People's Choice Award is closing VERY soon. If you haven't already -- please go and vote for your favourite submission into WF's 2016 Grand Fiction Challenge: Death by Dawn. There's some fantastic entries this year! :smile: All details for the Poll be found here:

People's Choice Poll (http://www.writingforums.com/threads/163637-February-2016-Grand-Fiction-Challenge-READER-S-CHOICE-POLL%21)

-Media Team

Cat
February 25th, 2016, 07:29 PM
The Poll for the People's Choice Award is closing VERY soon. If you haven't already -- please go and vote for your favourite submission into WF's 2016 Grand Fiction Challenge: Death by Dawn. There's some fantastic entries this year! :smile: All details for the Poll be found here:

People's Choice Poll (http://www.writingforums.com/threads/163637-February-2016-Grand-Fiction-Challenge-READER-S-CHOICE-POLL%21)

-Media Team

You are such a terrible person, ha! I saw of this thread title and I first believed this WF site was closing! It is very good that I saw of this before Joyce!

Of her frail condition now, her brain would have an explosion, yes?

Am I eligible of voting? I have not been here for long, and in some weeks I may return home. I have little time of Internet at home for here is where Mamma and I come to play and relax. But there may not be of a fishing season this year so perhaps my husband and daughter shall come to relax also. The supplier of the prop shafts of our fishing vessel in Ukraine was closed for Putin's taking and they had to emigrate to Turkey. We must find someone else to repair her.

And no more closing soon titles of here! It is not nice to scare people, you silly thing! Ha!

Love,
~Cat

Harper J. Cole
February 25th, 2016, 08:35 PM
Aquilo likes to keep us on our toes ...

Yes, you can vote, it's open to all members, the more the merrier! :peaceful:

Cat
February 25th, 2016, 09:38 PM
This is nice! Thank you!

Love,
~Cat

Cat
February 25th, 2016, 10:09 PM
Aquilo likes to keep us on our toes ...

Yes, you can vote, it's open to all members, the more the merrier! :peaceful:

Aquilo must keep toes of the media manager so as not to trip us of toes! Ha!

I shall go to vote of this.

Love,
~Cat

Aquilo
February 26th, 2016, 01:43 AM
Oh lol... :oops: