PDA

View Full Version : Happy New Year

Sam
December 31st, 2015, 07:06 PM
I realise it's not quite there yet where I am (five-and-a-bit hours to go, but I may not be on-line for it), but there are people on the forum who are either there or getting close, and on behalf of entire staff, Cran, and myself, I want to extend a very happy New Year to all our members, staff, and even the guests who are known to grace our halls.

2015 has been a year to remember and forget in equal measure. We've lost some very important people, none more so than our former owner Robert Staniford, but we've also gained new members, set new boundaries, and broken old records. Our forum is thriving, and it's down to you, the members, and the hard work of all our volunteer staff. This will be my fifth time ringing in the New Year as WF staffer, and each year it seems we're getting bigger, stronger, and more diverse.

Here's to that and more in this coming year. May 2016 be full of happiness, joy, and great memories for you and yours. And to those who have lost someone in these last few years, may 2016 bring you some kind of peace and harmony.

Happy New Year to all.

PiP
December 31st, 2015, 07:09 PM
Happy New Year...

TKent
December 31st, 2015, 07:28 PM
Happy New Year!!

http://bestanimations.com/Holidays/Fireworks/fireworksanimation-13.gif

-xXx-
December 31st, 2015, 08:02 PM
this site was one of the best things 2015 brought to my world.
thanks to all.
may 2016 bring you and yours beauty, serenity and joy.joy.joy!
*toast*
:D