PDA

View Full Version : The Godsmeet

Thaumiel
September 22nd, 2015, 01:20 PM
x

Harper J. Cole
September 22nd, 2015, 05:58 PM
I've read all three. It's a fun concept; I like the idea that there's a bit of a hierarchy among the gods, and that they all co-exist together. It's worth developing further, perhaps laying down the rules under which they are operating.

Just a small quibble ... I feel that the first two sentences should be one, i.e. the full stop after 'session' should be a colon.

Thaumiel
September 22nd, 2015, 11:42 PM
I've read all three. It's a fun concept; I like the idea that there's a bit of a hierarchy among the gods, and that they all co-exist together. It's worth developing further, perhaps laying down the rules under which they are operating.

Just a small quibble ... I feel that the first two sentences should be one, i.e. the full stop after 'session' should be a colon.

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment. I've been a little vague about what's happening here. I hope not too vague. If I might ask, what are your thoughts on the hollow after reading this?

Sentence structure is the biggest recurring theme in all the comments I get. I'm surprised there's just one quibble. :highly_amused: