PDA

View Full Version : Leather and Feathers (Word Count: 1809) [Mild Sexual Content]

dwaleaf
August 29th, 2015, 04:37 PM
I usually think about these weird scenarios and write them down quickly in a notebook. This is one of them.

Note: The grammar is not 100% perfect.

There's 13 parts.

PART 1

On this smoldering and humid land, I think about the palace and the days me and my sisters laid on my dad’s large lap. His wings surrounded us in comfort, in a light booming voice he would tell us, “You are a part of me, and I love you all.” That line stuck in my head like the tower’s trumpeters, signaling each hour. I wonder— what part in my dad I lingered around before I was born, before I was name Margret.

-----

PART 2

Angels have babies differently from humans. Humans have the females carry the fetus in the womb for nine months. Angels have the males carry the fetus in their heads for seven months. How? The male angle chooses a female angel to recite the conceive prayer and kisses the male on his forehead. In seven months, a celebration is held and a bishop would come and crack the male’s head open (don’t worry he lives) and a baby angel is born.

-----

PART 3

I didn’t go to school to learn about it, I stumbled upon it. During these celebrations the female angels are excluded. When my father was giving birth to our little sister, my older sister Mary came over by the palace to take care of us. I manage to sneak away from her saw the whole celebration from the small opening grand door.

-----

PART 4

Father bended over the alter and with a staff, the Bishop crack his head open. My mouth hung open when Father’s split head was out on display, exposing his brain. Small little hands appeared from the right frontal lobe of his brain. A little winged angel crawled out, no cry or murmur came from her mouth, my little sister Aurora was born.

-----

PART 5

After seeing this site, it left me with unanswered question. Where did my mind come from? Did it mostly come from the woman who provided Father with the kiss? Was she a warrior or a bar maiden? Did it all come from Father? Did I come out from the dark back parts of his brains?

-----

PART 6

I spent most of my time in the gardens, maintaining the living greens that made their homes in our grounds. The colorful flowers made the boring brown soil into luscious rainbows, but that wasn’t the reason why I loved the gardens— I find it embarrassing even to this day. I enjoyed how the vines on the floor twisted around my feet and constrained me for a bit. The love taps that the pussy willows gave me on my back, the tug hair and small cuts— I loved the pain. When I back inside the palace all dirty and shabby, Mary scolded me for my appearance and took me to change my clothes and heal my wounds.

-----

PART 7

Father became suspicious about my behavior, after seeing most of my cloth white dresses in the wash before a week was over. My behavior calmed down before they find out about my behavior and I’ll get banned from the kingdom, due to “Lady Angels don’t enjoy pain.” Isn’t it a bit late now? I snapped a branch from an oak tree and hid it in my room so I could continue my behavior in a more hidden way.

-----

PART 8

My 17th birthday was around the corner. My Father told me at dinner one night that he set up an arrange marriage with his one of his top priest’s son, Henry. My stomach turned, I knew this day would come and my behavior would be uprooted soon, but not so soon. I didn’t know how my future husband would like my secret behavior. How Angels react to female pain, is like a death sentence— but then me and him would end up in a boring marriage.

-----

PART 9

The day came, the ceremony and banquet was beautiful. My memory is blank about what happen due to trying to control my nerves that reacted to my thoughts about the future.

When all the guest left, Henry and I retired to our suite. He patted down the crotch region of his pants, he wanted to make love. I was in the bathroom trying to get my mind straight, then I remember something, Henry and his friends use to enjoy play fighting with each other, they were welcomed to their cuts and scars. I went through my suitcase and found the oak branch.

-----

PART 10

Henry was on the bed ready. I told him to lie on his stomach, baffled he agreed. I kneeled on top of him and I smacked his bottom with the branch.
“Ow!” He screamed and scrambled off with his hands on his backside.
“What did you do that for?” He yelled.
I told him “Well since we’re a couple now, I really don’t want any secrets between us… I enjoy pain and…”
Before I could finish my sentence, he notice some scars around my pelvic region and scars on my back. He hyperventilated and took the room’s phone and called Father.
“How could you? You pig!” He whispered to me.

-----

PART 11

I was quickly taken away from the hotel by Father’s guards. My sisters visited me when I was in my cell awaiting trial. They were disappointed and disgusted by my behavior, they still supported me. My Trial came and Father was the judge. He didn’t want to hear anything that came from my mouth; in his eyes I could see he was hurt.

-----

PART 12

“As a daughter of a high ruler, you should have known the rules. Female Angels are the main foundation of our kingdom, they are the only reason we are able to survive. You disrespected your pure body by placing filthy scratches and marks on yourself. You don’t deserve to be with us. Take Margret out of here!”

-----

PART 13

Father signal his guards to take me to purgatory and this is where I am today. My legs took me to this steamy part of purgatory that lead to large lava impacted hole in the ground. Would I be welcome here?

Harper J. Cole
September 5th, 2015, 03:58 PM
Lots of interesting ideas here; I particularly liked the description of the gardens in part 6.

It's a bit unusual to split such a short story into parts like this; maybe make them all into one part? You could also lengthen it a bit, expanding on the rituals and society of the Angels.

HC

dwaleaf
September 7th, 2015, 10:28 PM
Lots of interesting ideas here; I particularly liked the description of the gardens in part 6.

It's a bit unusual to split such a short story into parts like this; maybe make them all into one part? You could also lengthen it a bit, expanding on the rituals and society of the Angels.

HC

Thanks for the input! This story is an cellphone novel, so that is why it's been split into parts.