PDA

View Full Version : WiFs No. 13 - July Newsletter

TKent
August 1st, 2015, 09:46 PM
WIFS 13 - JULY 2015
This month's newsletter is jam-packed with news,
interviews, and great fiction and poetry. Enjoy!

READ NOW (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxcnK1ult09aTFRnNGZNWUVPZkU/view?usp=sharing)

escorial
August 1st, 2015, 10:05 PM
one quality product

Pluralized
August 1st, 2015, 10:08 PM
Excellent work, guys. That's a proper newsletter.

That piece 'Ann' broke my heart. Good thoughts your way, Bloggsworth.

AtleanWordsmith
August 1st, 2015, 11:01 PM
It's so cool that you guys do this. Great work, keep it up!

musichal
August 1st, 2015, 11:08 PM
Great job, all.

TKent
August 1st, 2015, 11:11 PM
So glad you are enjoying it!

aj47
August 2nd, 2015, 02:13 AM
Great work, folks!

Schrody
August 2nd, 2015, 01:05 PM
Hey, where's pops? Is it because of his situation?

TKent
August 2nd, 2015, 01:27 PM
Hey Schrody,

Pops is still around, just had some appts. scheduled last week so I helped out by formatting the newsletter.

And Joshybo did the actual editing and information gathering.

Pops may be dealing with some medical issues but he wields the same old whip he always did :) Keeping us on our toes!!

mrmustard615
August 2nd, 2015, 01:28 PM
That's good news to hear, TK. Tell Pops we're all thinking of him :)

TKent
August 2nd, 2015, 01:43 PM
Will do, but he's going to be around a lot again in August!! Yay!!!

That's good new to hear, TK. Tell Pops we're all thinking of him :)

TKent
August 2nd, 2015, 01:44 PM
On the topic of the newsletter, the fiction and poetry are top notch, just FYI. So if you haven't checked it out you should do so. And there are links to the contest winners as well. Amazing stuff. Talented, generous group we have here for sure :)

popsprocket
August 2nd, 2015, 02:38 PM
Indeed the rumours of my demise at the hands of an evil nurse have been greatly exaggerated. Joshybo was already in charge of the newsletter for the month before there was any hint that I would be forcibly separated from the forum, and then I was back in time to contribute some effort to the end product when I was rather suddenly having to go see doctors again, so the lovely TK saved my bacon and finished things up.

am_hammy
August 2nd, 2015, 02:45 PM
Excellent issue. Super proud to be a part of this team and a part of this forum. Lovely job!

TKent
August 2nd, 2015, 02:56 PM
I can't think of anyone's bacon I'd rather save...!

Indeed the rumours of my demise at the hands of an evil nurse have been greatly exaggerated. Joshybo was already in charge of the newsletter for the month before there was any hint that I would be forcibly separated from the forum, and then I was back in time to contribute some effort to the end product when I was rather suddenly having to go see doctors again, so the lovely TK saved my bacon and finished things up.

Kyle R
August 2nd, 2015, 03:02 PM
Love the newsletter (and the announcement as well). Great job, everyone. :D

ShadowEyes
August 2nd, 2015, 03:03 PM
Way to go, everybunny! I think it's important to remember that this wouldn't be possible without support from the members. (:

TKent
August 2nd, 2015, 03:35 PM
BTW, I heard that you keep those gloves on Kai because he's already trying to grab your pen and start writing. I say, don't hold the boy back ;)

Love the newsletter (and the announcement as well). Great job, everyone. :D

rcallaci
August 3rd, 2015, 08:40 PM
One hell of an excellent newsletter- the media staff is fantastic one talented and dedicated group. My applause of one billion hands

my warmest
bob

Gumby
August 3rd, 2015, 11:08 PM
These are just getting better and better! Thank you guys for producing such a quality piece of work. :) Well done, all!

PiP
August 12th, 2015, 10:46 PM
Great newsletter! Well done to our Media Team. :)

TKent
December 28th, 2015, 03:36 PM
It has come to our attention that we mistakenly reported the winner of the June NFLM contest as Bevo when it was actually Inkwellness for his piece, "The Distant Song." Bevo's "Pro for a Day" was the runner-up. We have reposted a corrected version of the newsletter. Congrats to both of these fine writers for their results!