PDA

View Full Version : Stick and The Fat Man, EP101 Promo full, EP 102 pages 1-9

illiteratewriter
May 8th, 2015, 10:01 AM
Animated series 22 MIN run time

(Some action lines are in the wrong spot, they are right under dialogue instead of space, copy paste did it)
Also it seems few other things got chopped, few words here and there, but youll get the idea overall.

the show follows two independently wealthy friends in their mid 30s who are stuck in Phoenix AZ to take care of their parents. Mason a heavier set gentleman is the proud father of three children whom he doesn't see, or even really think about, he also has an unhealthy addiction to food. Don our other main char is quick witted and violent on occasion, he enjoys bitching so much if it were a sport he'd win medals!

Their currently running a detective agency but because of their vast resources, it could easily be an international spy or intelligence agency. With an arsenal that could make most small countries quiver and enough tech to make bill gates jealous they still fuck up even the most basic of tasks.

HELP WANTED (unpiad, sorry) I'm looking for help on this project! I could really use help in the area of art and animation. We plan on developing and producing a full season and releasing in whatever formats we can and hopefully get picked up by a network, FX, Adult swim, comedy central. Were looking for 3 or 4 artists animators who have time to work on the project, can meet deadlines and most of all are creative, cool people. Pm me for more details.

PROMO FOR PRE RELEASE ADVERTISING

FADE IN.

INT/EXT. MASONS CAR - NIGHT
A light rain falls on MASONS car, thunder BOOMS in the distance. DON watches a black sedan parked across the road in front a fancy looking hotel.
A dirty napkin floats past Dons face. His attention quickly turns to his friend and business partner mason in the drivers seat.

DON
What the fuck mason? What are you trowing shit all over the place for?
Mason brushes food off his gut holding a turkey leg. (like something from a renaissance festival)

MASON
Oh, my bad dude, wind took napkin out of my hand.
Don stairs at mason briefly confused

DON
What the hell is that?

MASON
Its a turkey leg, what?
Mason takes a big bite

DON
Where the hell did you get a turkey leg, we've been in the car for like four hours and you haven't left my side.

MASON
Was in my pocket.

DON
You’ve been sitting here with a turkey leg in your pocket for the last four hours, why?

MASON
Uhh, In case I got hungry? Why else would I have food, dumbass!

DON
Oh my god that's seriously disgusting dude!

MASON
Whatever, this is delicious, hey get me one of those burritos out of the glove box.
Don laughs

DON
Yeah right!

Mason motions toward the glove box with his eyes

DON (CONT’D)
Are you serious?

Don pops open the glove box, stuffed inside a large damp paper bag.

DON (CONT’D)
Dude what the fuck is this?

Don pulls the burritos out of the damp paper bad and almost gags.

DON (CONT’D)
Jesus Christ dude how old are these?

MASON
I bought em like half hour before I picked you up.

DON
That’s like five hours old, and you just ate a gigantic bird leg!

MASON
So what I’m still hungry, that’s why I saved them!

DON
Dude I’m not letting you eat these, you'll fucking die!

MASON
Who the hell you think you are, ill eat whatever I want! Now give me my damn burritos please.

DON
No, fuck you its not like I got anyone else to hang out with so if I let you kill yourself by eating these ill be bored, plus your family would never forgive me!

MASON
There not that old, anyway, who was it that got me addicted to cocaine. I’m pretty sure a few burritos are safer than being a coke head for six months?

DON
Oh my god, with this bullshit again! I said I was sorry then I helped you kick the habit didn't I, you’re not getting the fucking burritos!

Don makes a move to open the door and get the foul burritos into the nearby trash can
The door LOCKS just as he reaches the handle

MASON
I’m giving you five seconds then I’m gonna break your little stick body in half! Give me my fucking burritos, now!

DON
Fuck you fat ass, you’re just gonna have to take them!

EXT. STREET - NIGHT

Mason and don are throwing punches and each other and tearing the car apart as it rocks back and forth over the battle for the burrito.
A man in a suit walks towards the sedan the was being watched and pauses when he hears the battle cries of a hungry mason being kept from his burrito by Don

FADE OUT.

PAGES 1-9 EP 102 "UNTITLED" STLL WORK IN PROGRESS, Gonna finish tonight at some point

FADE IN.

INT. THE OFFICE - DAY

Mason sits at his desk watching cartoons and hot dogs. Dons laying on the couch holding the side of his swollen face.

DON
Oh my god this, toothache is killing me, I need to go to the dentist.

Mason stuffs the last half of his fifth hot down his throat.

MASON
Quit complaining about it and go then.

DON
Ehh

MASON
Well if your not gonna go to a dentist its just gonna keep getting swollen.

The door opens and an attractive woman in her late 20s enters, VERONICA CHILDS

VERONICA
Can you help me?

Don no longer able to deal with the toothache jumps out of his seat

DON
Mother fucker!

Don pick up a lamp throwing it across the room almost hitting veronica.

VERONICA
(quick, ducking)
Oh my god!

Don heads into the bathroom SLAMMING the door behind him.

Mason rises to his feet and approaches veronica, hot dog in hand.

MASON
You’ll have to excuse my associate, he’s got some tooth thing and he’s not man enough to handle the pain. Have a seat, please.

DON (O.S.)
(from bathroom)
Fuck you Mason!
Mason directs Veronica to the sofa

VERONICA
Thank you!

MASON
So what can we help you with young lady?

VERONICA
Well, I think my husbands been cheating on me, and I want to leave him but without proof I wont get anything because of a pre nuptial agreement.

OFF SCREEN, a BANGING noise can be heard coming from the bathroom

DON (O.S.)
(muffled)
Fuck!

VERONICA
Is he okay?

MASON
Oh yeah hell be fine!

INT. OFFICE BATHROOM - SAME TIME

Done stands in the mirror.

DON
Oh my god, not another bored housewife.

Don reaches up grabbing the side of his face

DON (CONT’D)
And oh my god, this tooth is so, paining, painful, fuck!

He digs through the medicine cabinet looking for pain killers.
The medicine cabinet is full of Masons diabetes medications, weight loss pills and baby aspirin.

DON (CONT’D)
Why the fuck is there so much baby aspirin here? Oh my god is Mason drugging babies?

Don closes the medicine cabinet

DON (CONT’D)
(yelling to mason)
You got any pain killers in here?

MASON (O.S.)
What?

DON
Pain killers, do you have any? Clean the damn mayo out of your ears and listen for once, And what’s with all the god damn baby aspirin?

MASON (O.S.)
(angry)
Stay the fuck out of that, its none of your damn business!

DON
Okay dude, Jesus Christ chill!

The door to the bathroom opens, Mason barges in opening the medicine cabinet, he stands for a moment looking over his many pill bottles then SLAMS the door shut.

MASON
(scolding don)
If I ever catch you messing with those again, I will hurt you! (beat)
Get ready dude gotta go to the warehouse meet Tye, we got shit to do.

INT. WAREHOUSE - DAY

TYE tinkers with a table full of electronic components in the middle of the mostly empty warehouse. He is so involved in what he’s doing he doesn't even notice Don and Mason entering the room.

DON
Tye

Tye continues making adjustments to the electronic equipment.

DON (CONT’D)
(loud)
Tye

Mason pushes Don to the side

MASON
You’re doing it wrong!

Mason clears his throat then smacks Tye in the back of the head sending the delicate part in his hand across the room.

TYE
Damn it Mason that’s gonna set me back a week!

MASON
Whatever, what useless crap are you building now nerd.

TYE
You’re such an asshole! Anyone ever tell you that?

DON
I tell him at least ten times a day.

TYE
I don’t know how you put up with him all day.

MASON
You know what you little nerd, come here!

Mason lumbers towards Tye; who’s agility far out matches that of the slow moving mass, easily evading him.

TYE
You know I might be worried if you could catch me, maybe lose 100 pounds or so.

MASON
Whatever!

TYE
Anyway, now that I’m not busy

SHOW smashed component on floor

TYE (CONT’D)
Come down to the lab, I got some stuff you guy might like.

Tye pulls what looks like a garage door opener out of his pocket pressing down the button. A a small crack appears in the wall and slowly opens revealing an elevator.

They walk towards the elevator where Tye turn to stop Mason just before they enter.

TYE (CONT’D)
Hold on a minute there super size, elevators got a eighteen hundred pound limit.

MASON
Piss off nerd!

INT. ELEVATOR - DAY

The doors close and Mason immediately farts

DON
Are you serious Mason?

MASON
What, I cant help it.

The stench hits Tye and Don

DON
Oh my god!
MASON
What the hell did you eat?

DON (CONT’D)
What hasn't he eaten is the better question, Jesus Christ, are you dying?

MASON
No, I mean I don't think so.

INT. THE LAB - DAY

Like something out of a bond movie, the lab hosts a couple high end luxury vehicles, a wall packed with enough artillery to arm a small country and a plethora of various gizmos and gadgets.

The elevator doors open and the trio emerges, Don and Tye both gasping for air, looking at Mason in disapproval.

MASON
Stop exaggerating!

TYE
(pointing at mason)
Don't ever do that again!

Tye walks over the work station centered in the lab picking up a pen.

TYE (CONT’D)
I just finished up the newest version!

MASON
Sweet a pen, is this what you spend all our money on?

TYE
When the hell has it ever been just an anything? Its a pen, but it also shoots a tiny dart with a tracking beacon that imbeds into the targets skin, painlessly almost instantly from yards away.

Don snatches the pen from Tye and puts it in his pocket.

DON
Sweet!

TYE
And if you'll follow me over here.
Tye leads Mason and Don to a computer station and begins typing.

TYE (CONT’D)
The software gives a real time satellite view of the targets position with an error margin of only one foot.

MASON
(mocking tye)
Ahh the software is a derivative of the hyper indexing module and I'm a big fucking nerd with a stupid hair cut!

TYE
SIGH...I hate you sometimes fat ass!
The tacking program loads and the screen lights up with female names and dots lighting up the satellite image.

MASON
Oh my, doing a bit of stalking in your free time Tye?
Tye shuts the screen off and rises to his feet.

TYE
Never mind that for now, what are you guys up to?

DON
Apparently were gonna follow around some cheating husband again.

TYE
Yay, sounds fun!

DON
Yeah its gonna be a blast, want to shoot me instead?

TYE
No, I dont want blood and shit all over my lab. I try to keep this place clean unlike masons clothes, what the hell is that a mustard stain?
Tye points out a yellow stain on masons suit

INT. DONS CAR - DAY
In fast food drive through

CLOSE UP MASON, CAMERA PULLING BACK TO REVEAL

MASON
Yes, I absolutely will have fries with that, thank you, and a large soda!

DON
You ever think, were wasting our time with this kind of garbage?

MASON
What I eat here all the time

DON
Yeah that’s obvious. I mean, following around cheating husbands?

MASON
Its something to do.

DON
I guess but its pretty damn boring, I want to get into some James Bond type shit. Go across enemy lines and all that good stuff, honey pots and drop zones and code names. Like that blow job guy in the bond movies!

Mason laughs

MASON
Did you just call him blow job?

DON
Yeah!

MASON
Its Odd Job dumbass!

DON
Oh, yeah that guy them.

MASON
He was also a bad guy in the Bond movie.

DON
Bullshit!

MASON
Have you ever even seen it?

DON
I saw the movie poster for it.

MASON
(sarcastic)
Oh yeah, that’s the same thing as seeing it I guess.

DON
All the spy shits the same, you’ve seen one movie you’ve seen em all.

MASON
I cant believe you’re saying that, I should punch you in the mouth! You ever seen From Russia With Love?

DON
Ehh, few minutes of it here and there, seemed boring.

MASON
Wow, Three Days of The Condor, Robert Redford?

DON
Really, that’s one of the most boring movies I've ever seen!

MASON
Are you fucking kidding me, North by Northwest, say it and ill punch you in the face!

DON
Boring!

Mason wastes no time and immediately punches Don in the side of his face.

illiteratewriter
May 8th, 2015, 10:10 AM
I know there's still a few typos, just caught them myself. These aren't the final drafts just yet, since were just starting the project and looking for animators figured id share a little bit of what we have so far.