PDA

View Full Version : Genocide-Prologue(1,875 Words)

DJ2334
October 16th, 2014, 06:37 AM
This is my first time writing in a while, so I would love some criticism. I'm aware that I do transition between past tense and present tense a lot, so if any of you have advice on how I could fix that then I would love it! Also, as you can see it's a first person narrative that I'm trying to make mainly present tense, but feel that it's necessary to make it past tense sometimes. And if you have any advice on how I could word my sentences better is they sound odd to you then I would love examples on that as well. Again, this is my first time writing in a long time and I haven't written much yet. I'm just mainly concerned with making edits at the moment and still debating on whether I should turn it into a third person past tense instead. __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________

EDIT: Format messed up. Will post soon

Plasticweld
October 18th, 2014, 01:46 AM
PM when it is up I would love to see you work.

Also if you are using word you can go to the Go Advance button instead of the Submit Reply button. If you look at the icons at the top left of the page for posting you will see a box with a blue W in it, 4th from the left, click on that, it will say Allow Access. this will take your word document and past it to the page with the correct spacing as long as you used double space for paragraphs...Hope this helps...Bob