PDA

View Full Version : The addict (sexual content)

gokedik
August 25th, 2014, 04:37 AM
I came to Macy’s to shoplift, and she to find black fish net stockings. We ran into each other asking for help from a random employee that felt overwhelmed by our questions. Our eyes met and comets changed directions and solar flares raged. The changing room was just over her shoulder. After the confused employee saw the connection he backed up disoriented apprehensive and stopped talking, our attentions met in a nearly visible spark. We turned each other on but she would linger first, she asked what was I was looking for, I said, “You, apparently.”

“Good, then,” She grabbed my hand and ran for the changing room. This spontaneity I admired and found sexy as hell.

“I’ll change and you can tell me if they fit.” And she left me out side the changing room labeled Women with the sign with the figure of a lady with a skirt. I waited and waited and thought of the hotness of anonymous sex. Especially with a figure like she has. Maybe one child was his guess. I’ve gotten pretty lucky with reading women.

“C’mere” The cracked door seems to be saying. It alarmed me but went to where the sound came from. I went it,closed it behind me and she said, “What’d’ya think?” Curving one leg over the other in black fishnets with bare feet and a man’s shirt with rolled up sleeves and he arms spread wide.

“I’ll tell you what I think” And I nearly ran the ten feet that separated us into the arch that her arms made and picked her up smashing my lips onto her’s and hitting the wall with my hand palming her head, then I was in her mouth desperately searching for all of her. She didn’t seem to mind and I felt an energy that told me she was in charge. She pushed me away and I set her down.

“You never told me if you like them.” She turned around slow and lifted up her shirt showing her butt.
“Woah. You look great! But who’s shirt is that?” I said.

“I thought you might like it.” she said Then she pulled me down and spread her legs. I was more than happy to oblige. She must have just gotten out of the shower. She pushed my head and bucked her hips but did not toss me off, only making it worse, or better. Depending on your point of view. And for me it was better. For a person waiting for the room it would be bad. After a while she pulled me over her and started unbuttoning my pants I reached in my back pocket for my wallet and a condom. She got me out of my pants then I stopped and quickly slipped on protection.

She wailed in ecstacy. I tried to cover her mouth but I only got my fingers in her mouth and she began to suck on them. But it made her a little bit quieter. I gave her all I had, hard, but not necessarily fast. She had begun to sweat and I licked it off the side of her face. She wailed through my fingers for the last time. She pushed me away before I could finish. After I pulled them up, I started buttoning my pants.
“You are genuinely pretty.” I said.
“Thank you, I model occasionally.” she said.
“Look, I’ve never asked a name in anonymous sex, but, I would like to call you.” I said. She got dressed quickly, strapping on her heels then rattled off a phone number, quick and casual, and left the room. In a flash she was gone. There was no way I would forget that number. Didn’t need any paper. An angel spoke.

I went home still not having gotten relief but I kind of liked it, a persistent pain below the belt. She created a memory for me. But I would only take her relief, now, I was enamored, infatuated, we connected on a level beyond my experience. It had to be her.

The next day at the same time.
“Ummm...it’s me, from Macy’s.” I said.
“Alright, I’m glad you called...Let’s do this, but only MY way and MY time and no names, the less I know about you, the better, got it, and only in public?” she said
“I’m here to serve” I said.
“Then we’ll get along fine.” she said “Meet me in the park at 5.” then she hung up. A direct order from a goddess.
Blinded by lust, remembering how she tasted and with, really, nothing to do, I entered the park from a side not usually used. As soon as I made it out to the grass I found her to my right. I imagine her doing yoga because she’s so flexible and what she had for us was a yoga mat.

“This is all I had in my car.” We proceeded to
have the most creative and sensual sex I’ve ever had, and in public. This time she allowed my release but even that she controlled, it was beautiful. I felt the female at her highest power. Next to killing. I kind of got this woman. I hesitate to say it because it implies that you know their every move, and that, I don’t. I UNDERDSTAND this woman and I like what I saw. She probably has a job where her power is taken away or disallowed. In some stuffy office where work drones on and she is held back. That release felt like he was born again, into the hands of a mystery.

I came to Macy’s to shoplift, and she to find black fish net stockings. We ran into each other asking for help from a random employee that felt overwhelmed by our questions. Our eyes met and comets changed directions and solar flares raged. The changing room was just over her shoulder. After the confused employee saw the connection he backed up disoriented apprehensive and stopped talking, our attentions met in a nearly visible spark. We turned each other on but she would linger first, she asked what was I was looking for, I said, “You, apparently.”
“Good, then,” She grabbed my hand and ran for the changing room. This spontaneity I admired and found sexy as hell.
“I’ll change and you can tell me if they fit.” And she left me out side the changing room labeled Women with the sign with the figure of a lady with a skirt. I waited and waited and thought of the hotness of anonymous sex. Especially with a figure like she has. Maybe one child was his guess. I’ve gotten pretty lucky with reading women.
“C’mere” The cracked door seems to be saying. It alarmed me but went to where the sound came from. I went it,closed it behind me and she said, “What’d’ya think?” Curving one leg over the other in black fishnets with bare feet and a man’s shirt with rolled up sleeves and he arms spread wide.
“I’ll tell you what I think” And I nearly ran the ten feet that separated us into the arch that her arms made and picked her up smashing my lips onto her’s and hitting the wall with my hand palming her head, then I was in her mouth desperately searching for all of her. She didn’t seem to mind and I felt an energy that told me she was in charge. She pushed me away and I set her down.
“You never told me if you like them.” She turned around slow and lifted up her shirt showing her butt.
“Woah. You look great! But who’s shirt is that?” I said.
“I thought you might like it.” she said Then she pulled me down and spread her legs. I was more than happy to oblige. She must have just gotten out of the shower. She pushed my head and bucked her hips but did not toss me off, only making it worse, or better. Depending on your point of view. And for me it was better. For a person waiting for the room it would be bad. After a while she pulled me over her and started unbuttoning my pants I reached in my back pocket for my wallet and a condom. She got me out of my pants then I stopped and quickly slipped on protection.
She wailed in ecstacy. I tried to cover her mouth but I only got my fingers in her mouth and she began to suck on them. But it made her a little bit quieter. I gave her all I had, hard, but not necessarily fast. She had begun to sweat and I licked it off the side of her face. She wailed through my fingers for the last time. She pushed me away before I could finish. After I pulled them up, I started buttoning my pants.
“You are genuinely pretty.” I said.
“Thank you, I model occasionally.” she said.
“Look, I’ve never asked a name in anonymous sex, but, I would like to call you.” I said. She got dressed quickly, strapping on her heels then rattled off a phone number, quick and casual, and left the room. In a flash she was gone. There was no way I would forget that number. Didn’t need any paper. An angel spoke.
I went home still not having gotten relief but I kind of liked it, a persistent pain below the belt. She created a memory for me. But I would only take her relief, now, I was enamored, infatuated, we connected on a level beyond my experience. It had to be her.
The next day at the same time.
“Ummm...it’s me, from Macy’s.” I said.
“Alright, I’m glad you called...Let’s do this, but only MY way and MY time and no names, the less I know about you, the better, got it, and only in public?” she said
“I’m here to serve” I said.
“Then we’ll get along fine.” she said “Meet me in the park at 5.” then she hung up. A direct order from a goddess.
Blinded by lust, remembering how she tasted and with, really, nothing to do, I entered the park from a side not usually used. As soon as I made it out to the grass I found her to my right. I imagine her doing yoga because she’s so flexible and what she had for us was a yoga mat.
“This is all I had in my car.” We proceeded to have the most creative and sensual sex I’ve ever had, and in public. This time she allowed my release but even that she controlled, it was beautiful. I felt the female at her highest power. Next to killing. I kind of got this woman. I hesitate to say it because it implies that you know their every move, and that, I don’t. I UNDERDSTAND this woman and I like what I saw. She probably has a job where her power is taken away or disallowed. In some stuffy office where work drones on and she is held back. That release felt like he was born again, into the hands of a mystery.

MizzouRam
August 31st, 2014, 02:55 AM
It's an interesting story but I noticed a few things you might want to consider revising:

Especially with a figure like she has.

I tried to cover her mouth but I only got my fingers in her mouth and she began to suck on them.

Another thing was this...

I was more than happy to oblige. She must have just gotten out of the shower. She pushed my head and bucked her hips but did not toss me off, only making it worse, or better.

What about here drives him to make that assumption?