PDA

View Full Version : A useless article. Use less. Caution. Do not read!

rogerblingham
July 19th, 2014, 02:40 PM
In the light of new information that has come across, this particular article needs an image makeover in many aspects. As everyone on this earth wants to have ‘the best’, I am willing to give the best. Hence I am taking down the original for the time being. It will take some time to materialize as the work involves several different perspectives. One of them is enhancing the article with mechanics of writing. Stay tuned for the revised bigger and more highly informative new version. As such I am being upfront. It may take a long time to come as I have to attend lot of other engagements too.Sorry for any inconvenience. Thanks!

thepancreas11
July 19th, 2014, 03:17 PM
Don't worry, I didn't read any of it, but I had some thoughts on it, nonetheless.

What a clever and original thought. I approve of this as an exercise. You found an unusual thing and ran with it. What would you write about if you told people not to read the piece? Well, certainly about how naive, insensitive, and rebellious the reader had to be. Way to really stick it to the forumers that couldn't follow simple directions.

Not much of a narrative, and in general, not much else to comment on. I don't really know what you'd do with this piece, to be honest. Would you publish it somewhere or blog it? I wonder if you could make anything out of it's style.

I can say, however, that at least the conversation writing sounded convincing. I felt as though you were actually speaking to me, a product of rhythmically aligned sentences, pure reactionary responses, and a whole bunch of your own voice. Good stuff on that.

Want to write a story?

rogerblingham
July 19th, 2014, 03:31 PM
Don't worry, I didn't read any of it, but I had some thoughts on it, nonetheless.

What a clever and original thought. I approve of this as an exercise. You found an unusual thing and ran with it. What would you write about if you told people not to read the piece? Well, certainly about how naive, insensitive, and rebellious the reader had to be. Way to really stick it to the forumers that couldn't follow simple directions.

Not much of a narrative, and in general, not much else to comment on. I don't really know what you'd do with this piece, to be honest. Would you publish it somewhere or blog it? I wonder if you could make anything out of it's style.

I can say, however, that at least the conversation writing sounded convincing. I felt as though you were actually speaking to me, a product of rhythmically aligned sentences, pure reactionary responses, and a whole bunch of your own voice. Good stuff on that.

Want to write a story?

What do I say. I am spellbound at your comments!

You asked what can this article be used for. If you do not mind can I ask a question back?

If I can write a page on useless(in fact there is a second part to this and it goes ballistic) can you think of my capability in playing with the words? Yeah, I suggest, you ignore the self congratulatory bragging part.

I am game with a story. Here it is : http://www.writingforums.com/threads/149075-Service-provider-or-terror-trader

Comments please......!!!!!!!