PDA

View Full Version : Berserk Viking Babysitter: A Short Story

Jorm Arcturus
July 10th, 2014, 09:21 AM
A short story true to my roots. Enjoy.

“By Odin’s mighty beard!” Orik shouted, his voice thundering. “this foul disorder will be mine to eradicate!” His bristing orange beard stuck out in all directions, and his eyes had already glazed over with rage. The floor nearly bowed with the size of his frame, and his shoulders bunched with barely restrained fury. His wolfs head cloak hung heavily, and the wolfs head snarled at his crown. He brought his weapon to bear, and swung mightily towards the source of chaos.
The wet wipe came away from the baby’s bottom soiled, and Orik screamed with wrath. He grasped another wet wipe, and once again attacked the offensive waste, fighting with renewed determination. Wet wipe after wet wipe came away dirty, but Orik fought on, never tiring, foam beginning to gather at the corners of his mouth.
The baby, Robert, or Bobby to his family, giggled at the noise, at the same time as trying to grab his toe and stick it in his mouth. Orik gibbered with anger, gently removing the toe from Roberts mouth. The last wet wipe came away clean, and Orik shrieked to the skies, “Thus you fall, spawn of chaos! Know that I, Orik Bjornson, have defeated you!” and with one hand, he grabbed the hand sanitizer, and the other shook his defiance to the skies.

Reject
July 10th, 2014, 01:28 PM
LOVE THIS! The description of the fearsome Viking tempered by Bobby shoving his toes into his mouth, the breathless battle with the clean up! Oh parents will relate to this. Well done, this was fabulous!

jecht12
July 10th, 2014, 03:13 PM
This is gold. If this was a cartoon, I'd watch it wholeheartedly.

Jorm Arcturus
July 10th, 2014, 06:08 PM
Ah, it does my heart good to see such comments. Thank you both.

M. Cull
July 11th, 2014, 03:10 AM
Fantastic. I laughed out loud more than once. I heartily agree with your other two commenters. I loved it.