PDA

View Full Version : M&M Photography

BabyGizmo
June 4th, 2014, 10:29 PM
Just some random pictures from some photoshoots over the last year.

Emz
June 4th, 2014, 10:30 PM
Wow! Awesome!! I'm not much into to taking pictures of people...

BabyGizmo
June 4th, 2014, 10:34 PM
Wow! Awesome!! I'm not much into to taking pictures of people...

I'm not either, but when you have a degree in photography, people tend to ask you to. And the kids are family, so I dont have a choice there haha

Emz
June 4th, 2014, 10:38 PM
Oh, got ya :icon_cheesygrin: what do you normally take pictures of?

BabyGizmo
June 4th, 2014, 10:43 PM
Everything. And I mean everything.

Emz
June 4th, 2014, 10:45 PM
Beautiful! I do mostly birds and animals, but sometimes plants

BabyGizmo
June 4th, 2014, 10:54 PM
I was not a fan of your spiders. But thats because I hate spiders. Good images. But yuck

Shannon
May 1st, 2015, 04:48 AM
I like the child photos and the colour edit in one of them. I have an art gallery online, which I'm not sure I'm allowed to mention, that you may be interested in looking at. It's not my art, just my collection of various images. I have a good eye for art, it's probable you'd benefit somewhat after looking at the gallery. Hit me up with a PM if it interests you, it's Tumblr, so it's not going to cost you anything :)

Raleigh
May 1st, 2015, 09:52 PM
My favorite picture is the picture of the guy and his back is turned to the camera. I also like the picture of the little boy hiding his face :3

Cran
May 2nd, 2015, 01:33 AM
I like the child photos and the colour edit in one of them. I have an art gallery online, which I'm not sure I'm allowed to mention, that you may be interested in looking at. It's not my art, just my collection of various images. I have a good eye for art, it's probable you'd benefit somewhat after looking at the gallery. Hit me up with a PM if it interests you, it's Tumblr, so it's not going to cost you anything :)
There are a few places around the forum where you can mention your online gallery. The simplest are within your signature* and in your own thread in the Visual Arts board. (http://www.writingforums.com/forums/97-Visual-Arts)

Very good pictures, Baby ... hmm, that seems a bit too familiar ... Gizmo is too much little guy with big glasses or little alien with big eyes ... BG?

*Click on Settings (top right of the page), then scroll down the left sidebar to click on Edit Signature. That will bring up a dialog box with most normal posting options including the hyperlink (link) facility.