PDA

View Full Version : I'm going to write a book and looking for a co-writer

martinCHwriter
April 25th, 2014, 03:40 AM
Iím going to translate a Chinese book about a modern life encounter with superpower, ghost, vampire, hell, kungfu and the unknown world, etc. It will be a very interesting book, but since Iím not a native English speaker I'm looking for a writer who is interested in this kind of book and willing to co-write the book with me. If you want to know more, let me know (send me a private message). But please donít bother if you are not interested in this kind of unknown-world-subject.

martinCHwriter
April 25th, 2014, 10:17 AM
Here's the begining:"Parasite master" Section 1 - I was implanted a parasite by grandma in 2007Chapter 1 - Grandma and sipaking (silkworm-parasite-king) I was born on Aug 20, 1986 and that date is one of the four Chinese ghost festival. It was said hell-gate opens that day and all kinds of homeless ghosts would come out wondering and seeking in anywhere lack of human vigour. I was born in west of SiChuan province where corpse trainer and parasite breeder once prospered in ancient times. Speaking of parasite breeders, modern people always consider itís just a myth that those breeders can kill others with their feeding parasite without a trace. Like most of other Chinese in my generation, I was materialism and never gave a shit on parasite breeder, ghost, zombie trainers, etc. - but thatís before I was 22.There are many unknown-world legends in my hometown and my grandma was a parasite breeder. Before Chairman Mao age people in my hometown had little modern education and thatís why they believed in supernatural, and thatís also why my grandma was a psychic master in my hometown Ė MiaoÖ..

martinCHwriter
April 25th, 2014, 10:29 AM
Here's the begining: Parasite master Section 1 - I was implanted a parasite by grandma in 2007Chapter 1 - Grandma and sipaking (silkworm-parasite-king) I was born on Aug 20, 1986 and that date is one of the four Chinese ghost festival. It was said hell-gate opens that day and all kinds of homeless ghosts would come out wondering and seeking in anywhere lack of human vigour. I was born in west of SiChuan province where corpse trainer and parasite breeder once prospered in ancient times. Speaking of parasite breeders, modern people always consider itís just a myth that those breeders can kill others with their feeding parasite without a trace. Like most of other Chinese in my generation, I was materialism and never gave a shit on parasite breeder, ghost, zombie trainers, etc. - but thatís before I was 22.There are many unknown-world legends in my hometown and my grandma was a parasite breeder. Before Chairman Mao age people in my hometown had little modern education and thatís why they believed in supernatural, and thatís also why my grandma was a psychic master in my hometown Ė MiaoÖ..