PDA

View Full Version : Gluttonous Food Portions

CaptainWilliam
April 2nd, 2014, 04:50 AM
Hello! It has been quite a while since I have been to this site. I decided to come back and post more. :D

The delectable morsel quickly slipped down my gullet, as I gulped down my goblet of juice, flushing my taste buds with a rush of flavor. It was nothing for me to down a platter of food in a matter of moments, so much, that a mere man would bust his gut in order to match my pace. Day in and day out, I down my food, never getting enough, full only to an extent, as my pantry cannot hold a candle to the storage of this bottomless stomach. Pacing the width of the dining room, rumbling with each and every heavy step of my, enormous feet, I impatiently waited for the delivery of my next meal, uncaring of the absence of my feline friend, that hissed only a moment ago. "Never mind the feline," I told myself, mumbling sweet nothings to the silverware that I held in my boulder sized hands.

j.w.olson
April 3rd, 2014, 03:09 AM
Interesting. But how is the speaker unaware of the cat while also telling himself not to mind it?

With the alliteration that I'm finding in places of this piece, it feels more like an anglo-saxon poem. Aside from the content, of course. Anything you want feedback on here?

CaptainWilliam
April 3rd, 2014, 04:39 AM
Fixed! Thank you.