PDA

View Full Version : WriteAgra for writer's block

Plasticweld
March 31st, 2014, 06:31 PM
WriteAgra why let writers block stand in the way.

You have reached an age where you know how to make things happen.

The age where you don’t back down.

So why let writers block slow you down. Talk to your editor about WriteAgra 2 million writers already have.

Ask your editor if you are healthy enough, for a prolonged writing session

Do not take WriteAgra if you suffer from poor spelling or sentence structure.
Side effects include sore eyes, carpel tunnel, stiff fingers and neck.

To avoid any longer term side effects contact your editor if you experience any of these symptoms for more than 4 hours.

This is the age of taking action WriteAgra for for the writer who cannot perform.

Product works by increasing blood flow to the head. And we don’t mean that head.

A_Jones
March 31st, 2014, 07:15 PM
Ahahahahaha
Very nice. I would like some WriteAgra only I do suffer from bad spelling. Damn. Very nice!

Bolus_of_Doom
June 23rd, 2014, 11:03 PM
Great commercial parody. Maybe you could expand it with some sort of celebrity endorsement. Lots of potential.

LunarFuror
July 1st, 2014, 10:23 AM
I seem to be having a hard time finding the order form for this product. I'm a healthy male having issues with... writing performance. I'm embarrassed but I'll admit it!
If there's a phone number where I could receive more information that would be good to have.

HumanYoYo
July 30th, 2014, 04:39 AM
If only this existed...
Anyway, funny stuff!

Dr. Garp
August 7th, 2014, 02:01 AM
Lol, the cover story of time magazine this week is on the Testosterone industry. Did you see this? Some confused and scared looking 60 some year old man standing shirtless on the cover. Anyway, I haven't read the article but I assume the industry is making bukoos of $$.