PDA

View Full Version : Pigeon

InkyEdits
March 14th, 2014, 07:36 PM
http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa285/Danisvampiress/Testers005.jpg

There are a whole bunch of shots like this one, but for the time being, this will do as it's probably one of the only one's that came out well.

Pidgeon84
March 14th, 2014, 07:45 PM
Did someone say my name? Oh wait...

escorial
March 14th, 2014, 09:01 PM
nice to see a pigeon not surrounded by concrete dude..enjoyed

John_O
March 15th, 2014, 08:14 PM
Very nice shot. You could clean up the fame a little if you crop out the branch in the upper left of the image. Scrool down.. just until the branch disappears and you'll see what I mean.. Looks a lot cleaner and still leaves space between the birds head & top of the images. " Rule of thirds." Of course it might not be that big a deal to you, so in that case never mind LOL. Still a nice shot!!
Awesome avatar pic by the way!!

Gumby
March 15th, 2014, 08:17 PM
Really nice shot. :)

Potty
March 15th, 2014, 08:19 PM
*BANG!*

Om nom nom!

Riptide
March 16th, 2014, 06:43 PM
I think the leaves don't fit because they're the color in the photo when the rest is this light gray/blue... but what do I really know about photos?

escorial
March 18th, 2014, 07:17 PM
i get the feeling the green leaves moved and the pigeon looked around...a moment in time captured with texture for me.

A_Jones
March 18th, 2014, 07:21 PM
nice to see a pigeon not surrounded by concrete dude..enjoyed
Very very true. I dont like the fuzzy leaves but I LOVE LOVE the rest. I wonder if there was a way to make those better looking. I love the small hints of green moss though right. so pretty. Then that startling blue. gorgeous!