PDA

View Full Version : Heaven

Carlton
November 23rd, 2013, 08:44 PM
http://s16.postimg.org/uc4t1ghkl/heaven.gif

In death I was alive. An essence enveloped by a light of love. I felt as a babe in the caring, protective bosom of its mother. It was love eternal. A divine warmth carried me, in gentle, invisible arms, into a fantastic scene: before my eyes the roaring rage of the sun, fixed in the blackness of space, appeared in waves of orange-red flames. Above me a choir of sweet angelic voices seductively called for me to retire to my celestial home. In the distance, an assemblage of familiar faces with fine white garments were stationed at the end of a curved path. They summoned me with outstretched arms toward a broad, towering threshold; its massive gates opened. On either end, two majestic pillars of exquisite gold, reached high into the eternal obscurity of the universe.

Kevin
November 23rd, 2013, 09:26 PM
voices seductively called perhaps 'were seductively calling' - something about an instance vs. continuously.

-In a distance - 'the' distance

with fine - in fine?

were stationed - stood, were standing? Just seemed a little unclear.

Carlton
November 23rd, 2013, 09:42 PM
I adjusted two of the four of your corrections. Thank you Kevin.

Kevin
November 24th, 2013, 02:21 AM
Anytime...this is what we do. And when is your link going on your signature? I enjoyed the images and the words.

escorial
November 24th, 2013, 02:30 AM
I was thinking is this your interpretation of heaven or your religion....in the end it doesn't really matter but yeah.

Carlton
November 25th, 2013, 01:57 PM
I am not a religious person. This is just a scribble.

Carlton
November 25th, 2013, 02:00 PM
I will add my link to my signature soon.Thanks.