PDA

View Full Version : I want the shoes I stole (Language)

starchild
May 19th, 2013, 04:45 AM
Last night I had a dream; it was about this gay boy I'm not exactly friends with. He left this town never-to-return. In the dream he was racing towards me in his red car, and neither of us stopped. In fact we both sped up bent on destroying the other first. I stopped talking to him a while before he left town never to return, since everyone else of their own accord stopped talking to him. The day before his departure I talked to his bitchy friend who hates me over text messages: good riddance, and take that ring of bullshit with you. Then I called her an ugly vag.

I drove to Myrtle Beach (in my car) without even telling anyone but my two male friends who came with me--using visa gift cards to pay for gas. After we got there, eight hours and 120 mgs of Vyvanse later, we realized the people who are supposed to put us up in a hotel were refusing because they were gay and I'm a girl. I freaked out and cried all across the shitty boardwalk and Tim got food poisoning from fake crab at the cheapest seafood restaurant we could find. I'm actually really quite sick of gay people, but if I talk about it I won't seem liberal--so I'll keep my mouth shut.

Instead: I'm tired of being around wasted junkies who try to ruin other people's lives instead of fixing their own home-wreckage. They leave behind trails of regret wherever they turn. Everyone's a junkie these days it seems and I'm kinda tired of almost running idiots over. While I admit, I've tried about every drug there is out there once, I never did it twice. Most drugs are pointless to venture into and a waste of time. The sad thing is, I've dealt with enough stuff in my life I'd make a wonderful junkie, I'm just not a coward who exaggerates their problems and blames the world for their poor damage-control.

Thank God for police-man sugar-daddies, mentally ill mothers, heroin addicted boy"friends" and gays who hate themselves (and annoying fix their hair every 2 seconds). Praise Jesus I'm immune to AIDS and God bless America. If I ever found out I was pregnant, I'd have an abortion to save it from this wretched place. By the way, I never intended to steal those high heel shoes from Pac Sun. I was giving them back to the earth. A six month ban from the entire plaza is completely redic.

And while lately it may seem like your life blows, just try being a schizophrenic in a world that lost its balls to the endless black hole of nothingness, and when God says "just because" you'll know exactly how Luke Skywalker felt.

starchild
May 19th, 2013, 05:03 AM
I hope people understand that this is purely irony and dark humor.

Mieksta
May 22nd, 2013, 09:35 PM
I loved it, it was so edgy and neurotic. I have almost no idea what's going on in it either.

escorial
June 4th, 2013, 08:03 PM
I think it moves around so much that it confuses you but I enjoyed it doing that as the content was not really coherent....fast an furious for me very easy to read and digest.

A Scott
June 6th, 2013, 02:59 AM
That is simply fantastic. Yeah, it's a bit disjointed, but that's what makes it relevant and stimulating.

JCWells
July 7th, 2013, 10:31 AM
I think I get the picture. Gays were considered the scum of society forty years ago? But the picture you painted is that everyone has baser qualities and that those that judge others are steeped in some sort of fašade, while they paint a picture of themselves as being righteous? The piece seems to point out that self-righteousness is a gimmick. If not, then I guess the joke is on me. But it's very well written. I like pieces that point something out in an off-beat way. And the wording has a good edge to it.