PDA

View Full Version : Clarity "Birthday Event" (800 Words)

claritystory
April 29th, 2013, 02:10 AM
o

Folcro
April 29th, 2013, 03:53 AM
I was of the impression Charlie was telling this story, then the narrator, "me", mentions him. Who is "me"? And where does this scene take place relative to your previous post?

claritystory
April 29th, 2013, 04:12 AM
Charles Davenport

Pelwrath
April 29th, 2013, 04:15 AM
Charlie comes across as bored with life. What makes this birthday any different than the others. Nicely written but my guess is that his wish comes true, sort of that is.

Folcro
April 29th, 2013, 04:18 AM
Alright, so, just so I have everything straight--- I'm trying to put all this together--- the story is told half by a narrator, and half by the character himself (thus the switch from "Me, Charlie" to "He, Charlie)?

I apologize if I'm not fully grasping it. My attention span was never the farthest-reaching, but I do my best.

claritystory
April 29th, 2013, 04:22 AM
Yes, I should have posted the Birthday event first. However, I felt the first post would better capture any potential readers' attention. Thank you for reading and offering feedback.

lowprofile300
May 1st, 2013, 02:57 AM
Yes, I should have posted the Birthday event first. However, I felt the first post would better capture any potential readers' attention. Thank you for reading and offering feedback.

@Claritystory, hey what happened to the story? I was so hell bent on reviewing something:) oh well.

Jamaal
May 2nd, 2013, 08:47 PM
Yeah where did the story go? now all it says is "o"