PDA

View Full Version : Confrontation

coolcold40
March 17th, 2013, 04:06 AM
The room was empty, except for a single blanket on the gray stone floor. The walls were bare and made of the same stone as the floor. The walls also had dark stains on them, and chips were missing from some of the blocks. What caught Grey's attention though, was the tall black-haired girl standing in front of him arms crossed and her icil​y-blue eyes narrowed.

"What do you want...Dad?" The girl's eyes looked murderous. "Where's Jay, he said he'd come back?" For a second Grey thought he saw concern flash in her narrowed eyes.

"How did you know I was coming?" Grey looked around the room, empty as usual. He glanced at the girl's fist, blood covered them, it was still dripping onto the floor.

"I just knew alright?" She snapped. "Now what do you want?" the door clicked, she heard it and straighten up.

"Mariah, I-" A boy about the same age as the girl, twenty-five, stopped when he saw Grey. He had short brown hair framing a square shaped face that had green eyes planted deeply into it. Those eyes were glaring at Grey; in the boy's arms were bandages and a single wet rag, most likely to clean up the Mariah's bloody hands. "What's the honor of this visit...Captain," the boy said Captain as if it was too kind of a word for Grey, it probably was.

"Jay, nice of you to come, i was just talking to Mariah about an assignment." Jay walked slowing past Grey reaching Mariah starting to wash her hands with the rag. "She has to do some spy work," Grey mentions lightly.

"Who must I spy on?" Mariah glares at Grey while Jay wraps bandages around Mariah's hands. Jay seems to make Mariah calm enough that all the anger was mainly gone from the glare.

"Prince James," Grey says it like a challenge. "And if you don't" Grey starts already seeing the question on her lips, "Jay will be in an unpleasant place." Mariah stiffens, Grey holds a hand, "Don't attack me, that would just seal his fate."

Mariah jumps slightly, feeling Jay's hand on her arm, he whispers, "Don't worry about me." Mariah gives him a glare saying with her eyes how could I not.

Mariah sighs in frustration, seeing the smile coming to the front of his figures, "Fine what's the plan?"

"You'll have act as a servant for the Prince, Jay has to accompany you." Grey says happily. "See you Mariah, don't hurt yourself." Grey turns walks out of the gray room, shutting and locking the door.

whatever
April 9th, 2013, 07:02 PM
You can sense the tension but it feels to short to actually feel a strong vibe between Jay and Mariah.

coolcold40
April 9th, 2013, 10:00 PM
I'm working on making it longer; it had been longer but, the original was hacked to pieces just a bit ago because I didn't like it. The only part I had kept was the beginning, and I know what I want to get across in the rest of it, it's just taking me a bit of time to think how to put the pieces together to continue it.