PDA

View Full Version : Introducing some of my work

edinfresno
February 25th, 2013, 07:19 PM
Deleted

dolphinlee
February 26th, 2013, 12:32 AM
I think these are terrific. I like the rendering of the planet in the first one. I am amazed at the detail in pictures with the people in them. I think that the fact you had grooves in the police car's side and that the lettering followed the grooves shows an amazing attention to detail.

I did have a look at a couple of pictures in Little Phoenix. Again there is evidence of attention to details.

I have a small problem with the spacecraft. I think you have used purple so it stands out but I cannot get my head around the colour.

edinfresno
February 26th, 2013, 01:00 AM
Deleted

dolphinlee
February 26th, 2013, 01:18 AM
I just love Mella Ray. She is gorgeous. I think the eye shape is perfect and the detail between the eyes is wonderful. Her face is well balanced. She has strength and delicacy at the same time. I like the fact that the picture is done as she is moving so that her hair is flowing not settled.

I now understand the use of the colour purple.

You really are into detail aren't you. That ticket must have taken hours. I can't get over the pattern of the floor tiles.

I remember playing Wolfenstein years ago. Lots of blank walls. How times have changed! I hated Doom 3 - there was too much detail. I'm not really into games now but I admire the people who create them.

I am glad that you enjoy what you do. So many people today don't have anything they love doing.

edinfresno
February 26th, 2013, 02:32 AM
Deleted

Arcwood
March 9th, 2013, 02:01 AM
what preogram do you use? I own Maya