PDA

View Full Version : A day to remember 5742 words

cassie30
February 18th, 2013, 04:03 AM
Oh what a beautiful day it was when Susan met her one true love she had thought. Susan thought that Kiefer was the most handsome man she ever met but what didnít know was that Kiefer had a dark side. From the first time she saw Kiefer she was madly in love with him. Ah I'm getting ahead of myself. The best way to start is to start from the beginning of our tale. Our tale begins with Susan at home dreaming of her perfect man. Susan is 28 years old and still single. She dreamed of being married to her perfect man. Ah Susan was a beautiful young woman and she was pleasantly plump.

She is a beauty to look at. So as time went on she began to dream of the man she was going to marry. The day that changed her life was the day Kiefer James Michelson walked into her life. The day started out as any other ordinary day. Susan woke up, ate breakfast, got dressed, brushed her teeth and began to clean the kitchen. As she was cleaning the kitchen she noticed a tall, dark, handsome man approaching her house. She had no idea who he was or what he was doing there. He slowly walked to her front porch and rang the doorbell. Susan answered the door and he introduced himself he said ďhis name was Kiefer Michelson ďand he said ďyou must be Susan.Ē Susan said ďyes I'm Susan and how did you know where I lived.Ē

Kiefer said ďyou sent me a letter in the mail via my fan club.Ē You see Kiefer is a famous actor and Susan was an unbaptized publisher of Jehovahís Witnesses and in trying to reach his heart she had sent him the require brochure and two Watch Tower. What she didn't expect was that Kiefer would show up on her doorstep one-day and ask her to marry him. What Susan didnít know was that Kiefer was a former drug addict and that was her secret dark past. So despite the mess in her house she invited Kiefer into her house and apologizing for the mess since she wasnít expecting company. Kiefer then said ďitís ok I should have called, wrote or something to let you know I was coming and I'm sorry for this unexpected visit.Ē

Kiefer then gave the flowers and candy he brought with him. The flowers were Susan favorite flower red roses and the candy was a box of chocolates which Susan said ďshe wouldnít eat too much of because she was on a diet.Ē They sat on Susan's bed and they talked for a good while. As they talked Kiefer told Susan that he was married twice before and engaged to be married a third time. However Kiefer said ďthat he only had child and the third marriage never happened.Ē He told her everything about his past expect that he was a recovering drug addict. He was very afraid that if he told his deepest darkest secret she would never agree to marry him. Susan told Kiefer that she was 28 years old and she knew that he was 10 years older than she was, since she had done some research on him via the Internet.

They discussed everything from their favorite colors to their favorite type of music to what their hopes and dreams were. Then at that moment Kiefer told Susan he wanted to study the bible but he only wanted to study with only Susan. Susan was taken aback so she didnít know how to react. Well that came as a surprise to Susan because she knew Keifer lived in California and did a television show called 48. Which is basically a show that plays 2 days for the whole season? Susan also knew that studying the bible with her or anyone else would mean Kiefer would have make certain changes in his life. Kiefer spoke up to break the silence and said ďI love you and I want to marry you.Ē Before you start protesting about my life, my 2 ex-wives hear me out. So Kiefer went on to say the reason I love you and want to marry you is because you are the only one not to send me a photograph to autograph instead you sent me a magazine called What Does God Require Of Us and at least 2 Watch Towers. You had my spiritual interest at heart and not just the interest of yourself. Too me thatís the kind of woman I would want to marry someday.

When Kiefer was finished Susan said that she couldnít marry him because heís not of Jehovahís Witnesses and she could never marry an unbeliever. So Kiefer said ďthat he wants to become a believer and asked again will you please study with me?Ē So Susan asked him how she was going to study when he lived in California and she lived in Jersey. Kiefer said ďif there's a will thereís awayĒ and at that Susan remembered reading in the 2005 year book of Jehovahís Witnesses that one sister studied thorough the mail and she could do the same. So after setting up a schedule to study with Kiefer they went to a local restaurant to have dinner and talk some more.

During dinner Kiefer was trying to figure how to propose to Susan assuming she would have him. Susan was thinking about her upcoming baptism that should hopefully during the Convention, which was to take place July 8-10, 2005. During dinner Keifer asked Susan questions like would she mind being a step mom to his daughter Sandy Maria Michelson? Susan says she can't picture herself a step mom but if Kiefer and d he got married she would want Sandy to consider her a big sister more than a mom. Susan also saidĒ she doesnít picture herself married to him because she doubts heíll be willing to give up the lime light of acting since he tried that before and still came back to acting the end.Ē Kiefer said ďif it was true love and it was meant to be he could and would leave acting for the girl of his dreams.Ē

He also said ďthe women of film and television have a one-track mind as in getting married for the sake of just getting married but not all.Ē So Susan said ďwell some men in film and television get married for the sake of getting married but not all.Ē Susan also says I donít want to be subjected to the press and all photographers taking pictures at every little thing we say or do. Kiefer tried to assure Susan that wonít happen because heís giving up the show 48 after this season so he can be with her. She finds that hard to believe but she thinks that Kiefer is the most handsome, sincere, and caring and loving man she ever met. At the end of dinner Keifer decides that marriage isnít a possibility tight now so he decides to use the engagement ring as a promise ring instead. Just before the check arrives Kiefer pulls the ring out and asks Susan will you be my girlfriend? Susan is surprised by the question that she needs a moment to think before answering. Just as the check arrives Susan says yes on the condition that Keifer keeps in contact with her once he goes back to California and not just to study the bible.

Kiefer promises to write Susan as long wrote him. Kiefer spends a week in jersey and during that week the first bible study is started. The Bible Study: During the bible study Keifer decided to confess that heís a recovering drug addict. Susan was surprised to hear that but didnít judge Kiefer based on that fact. She knew that Jehovah accepted all kinds of people into his fold as long they had the right heart condition and Susan felt that Kiefer had the right heart condition otherwise he wouldnít have wanted to start a bible study with her. After the confession Kiefer made they studied lesson one of the require magazine.

Lesson one is titled: How can you find out what God require? Susan opened with prayer: Dear Jehovah, Bless this bible study as Kiefer embarks on this first lesson to draw him closer to you. Bless his efforts in understanding what we are about learning today. Thank you for giving us life today in Jesus names Amen. Amen. Susan asks the first question: What important information is contained in the Bible and then asks Keifer to read paragraph 1 Kiefer reads the paragraph and Susan asks the question again. Kiefer then looks at the paragraph and answers the question. His answer is as follows: it tells you the truth about God; it explains how to cope with problems, how to find true happiness and what we must do to please God. Susan commends Kiefer on finding the answers in the paragraph then asks Kiefer to read Psalms 1:1-3. Kiefer reads Psalms and Susan asks him to pick out the key words or phrases in the three verses that help him come up with a supporting answer to the question. Kiefer says delight in the law and if you follow the law you will succeed. Susan then asks Kiefer doesnít that seem nice and Kiefer answers yes. Susan then asks the second question:

Who is the bibleís author? She now asks Keifer to please read paragraph 2. So Kiefer read paragraph 2. Susan asks the question 2 again and Kiefer answers the bible was written by some 40 different men bet they were inspired by God to write it. For emphasis Susan asks Kiefer to read 2 Timothy 3:16, 17. Kiefer reads 2 Timothy 3:16, 17 and Susan ask what are some key words in those verse that lead to the fact the bible is inspired of God? Kiefer answers all scriptures are inspired of God and are beneficial for teaching and so forth. Susan says very good Keifer Iím glad to see your understanding of this lesson. Can you please read paragraph 3 for me but before you do that let me ask the question and the question is: Why should you study the bible? Kiefer reads the paragraph and answers: your eternal future depends on your getting know God and doing his will despite any opposition.
Very good Kiefer now letís read Matthew 5:10-12. As you read Matthew 5:10-12 pick out the key words ok. Ok. What were some reasons to study the bible despite opposition from others? Even though persecuted you should be happy because the kingdom of heavens belongs to them. Thatís good Kiefer Iíve enjoyed your study today. Do you have any more bible questions? No I donít. Ok then letís close in prayer: Dear Jehovah, blessed is your kingdom and your name. Thank you for letting me have a bible discussion with Keifer today and may he continue to study your word the bible despite any opposition he may come across. In Jesusí name amen. Amen.

After the study Kiefer and Susan talk some more. Kiefer asks Susan if she would mind if he used her bathroom and Susan says no she wouldnít mind if he used her bathroom. After Kiefer comes out of the bathroom he comes up behind Susan and kisses her. As the week goes by Susan and Kiefer spend a lot of time together, he goes with her to her Christian meetings at the kingdom hall and decides to look up the local kingdom hall in California when he got back. He enjoyed the meeting all the friends at the hall. Well on the night before he was supposed to leave for California Kiefer and Susan exchanged addresses. Kieferís address is Kiefer Michelson; 724 North Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90210 and Susan address is Susan Christopher, 72 Charmed Lane, East Rutherford, NJ 08873.

The Letters

Kiefer Michelson
724 North Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90210

July 15, 2005

Dear Kiefer,

Hi how are you? I am fine. What have you been up to? Nothing much here. The next letter youíll receive from me will be the discussion of lesson 2 who is God. What I want you to do is read the paragraphs and answer the questions in your return letter to me. Also read the accompanying scriptures as well and site a few of them as well in your letter. Look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,
Susan

Susan Christopher
72 Charmed Lane
East Rutherford, NJ 08873

July 18, 2005

Dear Susan,

Hi how are you? I am fine. Iíve been finishing up my last season on 48 then I'm done with acting for good. In about a month I start my new job at the local food store. Which is a big change for me but I think Iíll adjust. I've read lesson 2 and here are my answers to the questions: 1 and 2 the true God is the one who created the heavens and the earth and his name is Jehovah. I read Psalms 83:18, which tells you who god is and his name. 3 the answers is God is a sprit body and itís his active force and I read Psalms 104:30 which says if you send forth your sprit they are created. 4 Jehovahís outstanding qualities are love, justice, wisdom, and power. We should do our best to imitate him and Ephesians 5:12 talks about the quality of love and how we should show love to one another just as Jesus loved us. 5 No we shouldnít use images or symbols to represent the only true God. 6 talks about how to get know God and that is observing the things he has created and regular study of the bible.

Sincerely,
Keifer

Kiefer Michelson
724 North Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90210

July 21, 2005

Dear Kiefer,

It sounds like you are making fine progress in your study of the bible and I look forward to your next lesson who is Jesus Christ. I hope to you again soon. Please tell me when you plan to come to New Jersey again. Hugs and kisses.

Sincerely,
Susan

Susan Christopher
72 Charmed Lane

July 24, 2005

Dear Susan,

Lesson three was a wonderful lesson to go over this week. Iím really interested in next weekís lesson who is the devil. That lesson intrigues me so. I am going to be coming up August 7-20. Yes thatís right not one-week but 2 weeks this time. Oh by the way congratulations on your baptism.

Sincerely,
Kiefer

Kiefer Michelson
724 North Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90210

July 27, 2005

Dear Kiefer,

Hi how are you? I am fine. I look forward to your visit in August. Do you have a place to stay? I thoroughly enjoyed discussing lesson 4 with you. You are progressing nicely. You prepare thoroughly week after week and studying with you is a pleasure. Thank you my baptism was a big step for me and a step I couldnít wait for. Oh by how is your new job?

Sincerely,
Susan

Susan Christopher
72 Charmed Lane

July 30, 2005

Dear Susan,

Hi how are you? I am fine. I was going to stay at the Maid Marion Hotel in East Rutherford. My new job is great although I can understand why you hate cashiering. The people are a royal pain in the butt. They complain about everything like itís the cashiersí fault. Iíve read lesson 5 what is God purpose for the earth. I have one question though and does that mean I'll get to see loved ones I've lost in death again?

Sincerely,
Kiefer

Kiefer Michelson
724 North Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90210

August 2, 2005

Dear Kiefer,

Iím Glad you have a place to stay when you come to visit next week. Yes I do hate cashiering but it pays the bills. Yes Keifer you will get to see your dead loved ones again. Read John 5:28, 29 and revelation 20:11-15 for further reference. Hugs and kisses.

Sincerely,
Susan
P.s. See ya soon
The Visit: Well August 7, 2005 arrived, Kiefer arrived at the airport and he hired a taxi to take him to the hotel he planned on staying at. He was so tired all he wanted to do is eat, shower and go to bed. On upon arriving at the hotel he went to check in and get his room key. As he waited on line to check in he started to fall asleep so someone behind him woke him up because it was his turn. He signed all the necessary paper work and followed the bellboy to his room, and then he began to unpack. As he was unpacking he decided call Susan to let her know he was here and safe. As he dialed 9 to get an outside he began thinking about how nice to be to see Susan. He dialed 9 and Susanís number 732-554-7288. Susan picked up the phone and said ďhelloĒ. Hi Susan itís me Kiefer how are you. Susan says oh hi Kiefer I wasnít expecting to hear from you tonight. Yeah I know I wasn't going to call you tonight I just needed to hear your voice. Oh youíre so sweet, how was your flight? Long, hot, otherwise ok. Glad to hear that. Goodnight Kiefer I'm sure youíre tired. Yes I am Susan thanks goodnight. Bye. Bye. The next day Kiefer gets up early to study lesson 6 what is the kingdom of God? As he studies he starts to feel hungry. So he gets dressed and heads to the hotel restaurant. After he goes back to his room and cleans up a bit. Before heading to Susanís house to have his study. He arrives at Susanís house and finds her sitting in the back yard waiting for him.

They said hi to each other. After they said to each other Susan begins the study by opening with prayer: Dear Jehovah let your kingdom come and let your name be blessed. Bless this lesson we are about to start today. Help Kiefer come to an understanding of your word. In Jesusí name Amen. Amen. Susan asks question 1: Where is the kingdom of God located and proceeds to ask Kiefer to read paragraph 1. As Kiefer reads he picks out the key words. Susan asks the question again. Kiefer answers that itís in heave and will rule over the earth. Susan says letís read Matthew 6:9, 10 for emphasis ok. Ok. Do you see how that emphasizes the point in the paragraph? Yes I do.

Do you have any questions on paragraph 1? No I donít. Ok then letís move on to paragraph 2. Now the question for paragraph 2 is who is its king? The kingdomís king is Jesus Christ. Very Good Kiefer you picked that up quickly. Letís now read Luke 1:30-33. Will you please read those verses for me? Now Kiefer tell me in your own words what those verses mean? Well Susan they mean that Jesus was going to rule as a king in heaven. Good Kiefer I'm proud of you. Question 3: Do others share in ruling with the king? If so how many? Keifer answers there will be men and women from the earth that will rule with Jesus. The number chosen to rule with Jesus is 144,000. Very good Kiefer now letís move on to paragraph 4 ok. Ok.

Question 4 is what shows that we are living in the last days? Well Susan the last days are signified by wars, famines, increasing lawlessness and pestilences. Very good Kiefer now letís read Luke 21: 10, 11. Now that do those verses say about the world conditions today. Well they agree with the paragraphs but go a step further and talk about earthquakes. Now letís move onto the final 3 paragraphs ok. Ok. What will Godís kingdom do for mankind in the future? Nations will come together in unity, the sheep will be saved and the goats will be destroyed. Very good Kiefer now letís close in prayer. Dear Jehovah, thank you for letting us discuss your word. Bless Kieferís efforts in studying the bible. May your sprit guide him to the right path? In Jesusí name amen. Amen. As the 2 weeks pass by Kiefer and Susan hang out. They go to the movies and one of the movies they saw is the ghost that danced at midnight. One day they have dinner at Perkins a restaurant in Jersey on route 150 north. Susan orders crepes with fresh strawberries and Kiefer orders French toast with bacon. The 2 weeks turn out to be fun filled.

Chapter 3

The love letters

By Now Kiefer has gone back to California. In missing Susan he decides to write her a letter.

August 27, 2005

Dear Susan,

I miss you oh so much. I canít wait to come back to jersey. I have come to love you oh so much; words canít really express what I am feeling. But I composed a little poem to express my feelings. Here it goes: you light a fire in me that burns bright. You light a fire in me that makes me love you more and more with each passing day.

Love,
Kiefer

September 2, 2005

Dear Susan,

I just wanted to drop you a line before I got your response. I want to hold you in my arms oh so tight and never let you go. You make me smile. When I think about you, you brighten my day, roses are red, and violets are blue. Sugar is sweet and so are you. You are the sunshine of my life. You make my day sparkle. Just another short poem for you. I hope you like it. I love you Susan. Hugs and kisses Kiefer.

Love,
Keifer

P.S. call me at 1-978-286-7708 or my cell phone at 1-978-227-7080.

September 5, 2005

Dear Kiefer,

Hi how are you? I am fine. I loved your poem it was so sweet thanks. I miss you terribly please come visit again soon. I miss your tender kiss and caress of your fingers on my neck. You make me feel beautiful inside and outside. You make me feel like a whole woman. My phone number is 1-732-554-7288 or you could call my cell phone at 1-732-908-7234. I love you Kiefer hugs and kisses Susan.

Love,
Susan

P.S. Write back soon and we need to discuss lesson 8 of the require magazine.

September 8, 2005

Dear Susan,

Hi how are you? I am fine. Did you skip lesson 7 Drawing close to God in prayer? I donít recall doing that during the 2 weeks I was there. So any way I'm going to be coming up 10-9-05-10-22-05. Iím coming up then because I want to spend your birthday with you. I know you donít celebrate birthdays but I bought you a very special gift for you and it just seems right to give it to you then. I love you hugs and kisses Kiefer.

Love,
Kiefer

September 11, 2005

Dear Kiefer,

Hi I am fine. No I didnít skip lesson 7 drawing close to god in prayer: donít you remember that we discussed lesson 7 on the third day of your 2 week stay? I can't wait to see on 10-9-05 and I canít believe you want to spend my 29 birthday with me knowing that I'm not doing anything special to celebrate it. You have intrigued me a special gift I wonder what it can be; so any way make sure you study lesson 8 family life that pleases god. I love you Kiefer hugs and kisses Susan.

Love,
Susan

September 14, 2005

Dear Susan,

Iíve read lesson 8 and I know itís what I want in the near future. Although I have a daughter from a previous marriage I still want more kids. I want a kind, loving wife and children that obey me. I hope you feel the same way as I do. As my visit approaches I get more and more excited. I am finding it harder and harder to keep my secret. I have a great surprised planned for you. I love you hugs and kisses Kiefer.

Love,
Kiefer

September 17, 2005

Dear Kiefer,

How was lesson 8? Did you have an understanding of what you read? Awe thatís so sweet that you want to have more kids but whom do you plan on having them with? Yes I want a loving husband but he has to be a baptized brother of Jehovahís Witnesses. So did you read lesson 9 Godís servants must be clean? I wish you were here with me; I want to be in your arms. I love you Kiefer hugs and kisses Susan.

Love,
Susan

September 20, 2005

Dear Susan,

I have a complete understanding of lesson 8. Well I plan on having them with you silly. I think we have a chance if you keep studying with me. Thatís how much I have come to love you. Why do you think I keep coming jersey? What I really want to be with you in mind, body, heart and soul. I love too much to let you get away. Please be mine.

Love,
Kiefer

September 23, 2005

Dear Kiefer,

Did you understand lesson 9 Gods servants must be clean? Oh my goodness you want have kids with me! Wow you must have real strong feeling for me, oh is that why you keep coming to jersey just to see me. You are so sweet. I have a confession to make I feel the same way about you. However you will have to keep on studying the bible and work toward getting baptized.

Love,
Susan

September 26, 2005

Dear Susan,

I have one question and that is does that mean no more foul language. I mean I'm used to cursing but I can work on that if need be. I'm glad you feel the same way I do. I know I can make the necessary changes to be with you/ wish you were here/ wish I could hold you in my arm and just caress you. I know we canít physically be together till we are married.

Love,
Kiefer

September 29, 2005

Dear Kiefer,

Yes that means no more foul language. To help you come to a better understanding read Ephesians 4:25, and Ephesians 4:29. Yes that means you will have to clean up your language. However I know you can do it Kiefer. The more we write and get together I grow to love you more and more. Wow I canít believe we are on the same page! Canít wait to see you.

Love,
Susan

October 2, 2005

Dear Susan,

Iíve been working on not cursing. As a matter of fact I've been cursing less and less. I've been using other words to express my thought like crud. I've even began cutting back on the cigarettes I smoke. Yes I'm trying to quit and itís hard. However I know can do it with you. To wet your lips help hereís a small poem for you: thereís a great love in my life and itís you. I know were not really together yet but itís been a great ride so far. So donít let the distance get in the way.

Love,
Kiefer

P.S. See ya in 7 days

Chapter 4

The Return

Well the seven days has passed and Kiefer arrived at the airport @ 12:20 pm. he calls Susan from a pay phone. Susan pick up and says hi Kiefer kiss, kiss. How are you? Kiefer answers kiss, kiss back and says very tired from the flight. Oh sorry to hear that. So where are you staying this time? Iím staying at the maid Marion hotel again. Oh ok you just started a new job. And youíre already getting so much time off how you managed that. Oh I managed that because I have family here that is settling estate matters. You see one of my relatives that lived here has died and they left a will but it was destroyed somehow before the reading of the will. So now my family is trying to decide who gets what. Listen I have to go the operator wants more money. Ok bye Kiefer. Kiefer hangs up and then remember duh his phone. So he calls Susan back after he calls a taxi to take him to his hotel. Susan answers hi Kiefer whatís up? Kiefer ask if h can come by for dinner and Susan says Kiefer it will give a chance to meet my family.

Kiefer says oh does that mean you live with your parents and younger brother. Susan says that while she goes to Ruby Rod College she canít afford to move out. Kiefer says oh thatís interesting since youíve always had my study outside of your house. Well Kiefer that will change this time around itís too cold to be outside and study the bible. Iíve even grown my hair out a bit. I like it short why you grew it short Susan. Well Kiefer thatís because it got cold here in jersey. I want to leave the cold behind but I canít afford to move anywhere right now. Move to California live with me. Well Kiefer I canít live with you unless we were married first and I canít marry you till youíre baptized. Oh I know I'm sorry I forgot. Are we going to have a discussion of lesson 10 of the require magazine. Not tonight, tonight we are having dinner with my family and my long distance boyfriend. Awe thanks well I have to go I arrived at the hotel.

Kiefer check in with ease this time. People at the hotel give him star treatment in hopes of heíll give them an autograph. What they donít know yet is Kiefer has quit acting for good. They donít know yet because the last season of 48 that Kiefer filmed is in the process of airing now. Kiefer unpacks, takes a shower. Eats lunch and decides he needs a nap before going to Susan house for dinner. Kiefer woke up feeling refreshed and ready to face the world. He decided on a blue dress shirt, a navy blue tie, and a nice pair of black dress pants and black shinny dress shoes. On the ways to Susanís house he decided to stop at a florist and get some red roses for Susan. He walked to Susanís house because she only lived a few blocks away from the Maid Marion hotel. Besides he enjoyed a leisurely walk in the night air. He arrived at Susan's house at exactly 7:00 pm just as Susan's younger brother Shane was putting the finishing touches on the bake ziti.

After he walked into the house he gave Susan the roses. Susan told him thank you and then asked him what would he like to drink? Kiefer said he would have a soda and it didnít matter what kind. So Susan got him a Diet Dr. Michael Cherry Vanilla. Kiefer thanked Susan for the soda. Susan introduced Kiefer to her family: her dad Shane sr., her mom Shelly and her brother Shane Jr. Susan told Kiefer to call Shane Jr., junior so he wouldnít confuse her dad or her brother. Kiefer said ok. Susan set the table and everyone took a seat. Kiefer then asked Shelly what she did for a living. Shelly said she worked at the local Shoo bees, which is a sub shop. So the conversation proceeded that way with Kiefer asking everyone the same question: Susan's dad Shane said right now he's not working because the company he worked for to Brazil and he was taking some time off for now. Susan's brother Shane Jr. said he was unemployed and at the moment he wasnít really looking.

Susan asked Kiefer about his daughter Sandy. Like what is Sandy like and how old is she. Kiefer said that Sandy is a sweet, honest hearted young woman, and he loved her dearly. Kiefer told Susan that his daughter is 17 and she was born April 16, 1988. Susan said wow she was only 12 years older than his daughter. As the dinner progressed the conversation started to lean toward marriage and what did Kiefer plan for his future. So Kiefer decides to take that moment to propose to Susan. He gets on bended knee and asks ďSusan will you marry me?Ē The decision: Susan says that she has to think about it for a few days and then sheíll let him know. Wow Susan says to herself. She doesn't know what to say or do. So she takes the matter to Jehovah in prayer: Dear Jehovah, I know your word the bible says only marry in the lord. Well my bible student Kiefer just asked me to marry him. Well I donít know if I should. I'm beginning to realize to that I'm not really in love with Kiefer the same way he loves me. As a matter of fact I realize that I'm in love with the person Kiefer was. The actor, the one who lived in sin. In Jesusí name amen. After meditating on her prayer and considering her options Susan decides to call Kiefer so she can give him her decision. Kiefer leaves right after hanging up Susan.

Ten minutes later he's on doorstep and ringing the doorbell. Susan answers the door and invites Kiefer into the hall and tells him she canít marry him despite all the changes he made in his life. Well Kiefer doesnít take that new to well. He decides then and there to stop studying the bible. Susan tries to convince Kiefer to continue to study the bible but he wonít hear it. Nothing Susan says or does can convince Kiefer to keep studying the bible with her or anyone. Kiefer storms out of the house and storms back to the hotel. He calls the airline to change his flight to an earlier flight back to California. He starts cursing up a storm and began wishing he met Susan. What will happen to Susan and Kiefer? Will Susan move on to FranÁois Daily? Or will Kiefer start to study again. Stayed tuned. As told by Susanís best friend Frances Marie March.

I need cut this too 3000 words. So my question is do I need the letters?

cassie30
February 20th, 2013, 01:43 AM
Any comments at all?

Kevin
February 20th, 2013, 02:25 AM
You need to cut it down? Hmm. I would remove some of the specific details of the scripture. You could refer to them in general by names or number, or just make the specific points. The letters? I thought those were pretty interesting. Maybe just pull one or two and say that they exchanged a couple more, then jump back to some more that came later..

At the very beginning you repeat a few words in sucsessive lines. You could try to re-write so as to use less words, and keep your word count down. There's some things or introductions that we already know so no reason to tell us again who does what if it's already assumed.