PDA

View Full Version : Jason Argo trained to kill asasin (Part 2)

Ethan
February 17th, 2013, 09:06 AM
Jason new he wood be very very tired if he tried to run all the way across London bridge so he duked over the side and seen a very long rope that was tied up. Climbing over the parakeet he untied it and swung like Tarzan across the river. All the people in the boats and ships looked up in surprise and he swang over they’re heads. Nikita watched from the far side of the bridge smoking. She smiled a rye smile before lifting her Kalasnikov rifle and firing off a couple of shots that missed. It was hard to hit Jason as he was jiggling about a bit on the rope. Nikita fiddled with the telescope on her rifle and had another go. She missed again but one of the bullits nearly cut the rope in half which made Jason a bit nervous so he drew his own gun and fired back. The bullet caught her by surprise as it hit her right between the eyes and she fell to the ground holding her head after dropping the gun which went off accidentily killing somebody on the bridge. He was just going to work.
Jason sprang to his feet and rolled like he was trained to do in the asasin school and when he was finished rolling he stood up all tense like and looking around for other killers or such. He looked down were Nikita was rolling around in pain and neeled down beside her. He quickly opened her handbag which was a very expensive one from Gucci, and took out her cigarette packet which was really a secret radio. He spoke into it and said ‘You Ruskees had better send somebody to help your friend because she’s bleeding real bad and could die soon.’ Then he hung up. Jason got into his car and drove away really fast, he didn’t want any nosey French police asking questions like ‘Did you shoot her?’ or ‘Do you know its against the law to kill people on bridges?’ Or ‘Why did you do that?’and anyway he didn’t speak French just Russian and Chinese which was really handy when he was eating at Chinese restaurants or spying in Russia. The CIA really trained they’re asasins well.

lowprofile300
February 24th, 2013, 03:08 AM
Jason new he wood be very very tired if he tried to run all the way across London bridge so he duked over the side and seen a very long rope that was tied up. Climbing over the parakeet he untied it and swung like Tarzan across the river. All the people in the boats and ships looked up in surprise and he swang over they’re heads. Nikita watched from the far side of the bridge smoking. She smiled a rye smile before lifting her Kalasnikov rifle and firing off a couple of shots that missed. It was hard to hit Jason as he was jiggling about a bit on the rope. Nikita fiddled with the telescope on her rifle and had another go. She missed again but one of the bullits nearly cut the rope in half which made Jason a bit nervous so he drew his own gun and fired back. The bullet caught her by surprise as it hit her right between the eyes and she fell to the ground holding her head after dropping the gun which went off accidentily killing somebody on the bridge. He was just going to work.
Jason sprang to his feet and rolled like he was trained to do in the asasin school and when he was finished rolling he stood up all tense like and looking around for other killers or such. He looked down were Nikita was rolling around in pain and neeled down beside her. He quickly opened her handbag which was a very expensive one from Gucci, and took out her cigarette packet which was really a secret radio. He spoke into it and said ‘You Ruskees had better send somebody to help your friend because she’s bleeding real bad and could die soon.’ Then he hung up. Jason got into his car and drove away really fast, he didn’t want any nosey French police asking questions like ‘Did you shoot her?’ or ‘Do you know its against the law to kill people on bridges?’ Or ‘Why did you do that?’and anyway he didn’t speak French just Russian and Chinese which was really handy when he was eating at Chinese restaurants or spying in Russia. The CIA really trained they’re asasins well.

:) ok, i think we get it now. Please don't do a Part 3.

Ethan
February 28th, 2013, 12:50 PM
:) ok, i think we get it now. Please don't do a Part 3.

What? ive just ritten part Nine and am thinking about a trilligy of four books the second of witch is about diplomats in Iran and operation 'ARGO', it will be called
'Jason and the Argo nuts' i was sorry to read that you dont want to reed excerpt three, but as i already rote it I think 'Jason' fans worldwide wood be disapointed.

Travers
February 28th, 2013, 12:56 PM
:very_drunk:We want Jason! We want Jason!:very_drunk:

lowprofile300
March 1st, 2013, 04:03 PM
What? ive just ritten part Nine and am thinking about a trilligy of four books the second of witch is about diplomats in Iran and operation 'ARGO', it will be called
'Jason and the Argo nuts' i was sorry to read that you dont want to reed excerpt three, but as i already rote it I think 'Jason' fans worldwide wood be disapointed.

Haha, very clever:)