PDA

View Full Version : Hi all

jedellion
January 22nd, 2013, 04:01 PM
Hi, pretty new to WF, but thougt I would share some of my artywork with you.

moonlight-masquerade on deviantART (http://moonlight-masquerade.deviantart.com/)

Here are a few of my latest pieces done on my iPad

Next!

Witchy

Wrath

tepelus
January 22nd, 2013, 04:23 PM
Really nice. I especially like the Death one. I'm on DA as well. (http://tepelus.deviantart.com/)

Abbey08
January 22nd, 2013, 06:54 PM
I like 'Next' best; very eery quality that is nice to look at.

Lorraine

dolphinlee
January 22nd, 2013, 07:06 PM
Wow - i am blown away. This is incredibly detailed stuff. I particularly like Next. Death is so menacing.

What program do you use?

p.s. I love your signature.

jedellion
January 22nd, 2013, 07:59 PM
On my laptop I mainly use Corel painter and photoshop. But all these are ipad work on an app, unfortunately, called. Procreate. It's phenomenally good. Layers, layer effects, custom brushes. Used with a could of other apps called art studio sketchbook and photoshop express.

My ipad is pretty new so it has the retina display pushing my image resolutions up to around 2400 pixels square, so it is getting close the sort of resolutions I use on my laptop.

It took a while to adjust to using my finger to paint, but I am used to it now, although I have bought a Wacom stylus. But I almost prefer my finger now.

dolphinlee
January 22nd, 2013, 08:11 PM
Thank you for telling me this. I am always amazed at what other people can do on a computer. Then my amazement is taken to the next level when they produce something as good as the drawings above.

jedellion
January 22nd, 2013, 09:47 PM
aww thanks, truth be told I scrap so many before I get ones I think are worth continuing with.

Abbey08
January 23rd, 2013, 01:55 AM
aww thanks, truth be told I scrap so many before I get ones I think are worth continuing with.

Just like the rest of us do :) Ain't technology great?!

Lorraine

Trilby
January 23rd, 2013, 11:52 AM
Hi Jedellion, great pics. I love the title of the grim reaper picture 'next' very apt :applause:

vangoghsear
January 24th, 2013, 02:31 AM
Nice work. Difficult on computer; you did a great job.