PDA

View Full Version : Drawings I've Done

Dominique
January 6th, 2013, 04:38 AM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9dye2sixD1qj6l1vo1_1280.jpg

Staff Deployment
January 6th, 2013, 01:18 PM
Pretty sure when glass shatters, you sweep it up with a broom and toss it in the recycling bin. You know, so you don't step on any pieces and cut your foot or something. Basic safety precautions.

(your drawings are pretty good; I like the subtle white outline around Ms. Lebon that makes her features more pronounced)

Abbey08
January 6th, 2013, 03:46 PM
While the portrait is nice, I much prefer #2. I'm not sure if the accompanying poem adds or detracts from the visual meaning it gives.

Lorraine

allyson17white
January 7th, 2013, 03:21 AM
I like the first drawing it's really good. I think I good idea would be to darken the hair and make the ear just a little bigger. It's really good though and if you really want to get the hair dark you should use charcoal pencils on that part since in the picture the hair is almost black.

Dominique
January 7th, 2013, 04:45 AM
if you really want to get the hair dark you should use charcoal pencils on that part since in the picture the hair is almost black.
thank you! I will definitely see if I can get those at the store next time I go out,, or see if my art teachers has any to spare to try out.