PDA

View Full Version : I Can See You - Script - Thriller/Horror - Do you like this so far?

BrandonTheWriter
December 9th, 2012, 01:55 AM
As I was trying to come up with Movie ideas I came across some old exam results. I started remembering what I used to do in Exams when I was finished and I had an idea that clicked and decided to try and develop it in to a script.

I've put a little synopsis below, I just want to see if people are interested in the concept. I'll change the script if necessary but this is just the opening of it and the general idea of what it's going to be about, hope you enjoy!
-------------------------

I Can See You (2012)
Whilst stuck in his Exam, Damien Lewis tries to imagine what the lives are like of the other people in the Exam. Whilst doing this, he discovers his unique ability which lets him experience and see other people lives. As he looks in to more and more people's lives, he discovers shocking truths about the people around him.

FADES IN

INT - EXAM HALL
It's early, the camera pans over the many students in the hall. The camera moves slowly up to the face of Damien Lewis, a young teenager who looks un-interested in his test. He has black hair and a distinct look about him.

He looks around himself at the many characters in the hall. He concentrates on a Emma in front of him, his crush.

INT - CRUSH'S HOUSE - DAY
Damien looks around himself as he wonders where he is. He tries to say something to the lady he sees in front of him, although he gets no response. He looks down and notices that he has no body. He's spectating this. Suddenly, he notices Emma. He tries to say something to her but she does not respond. As he tries to fade out he finds himself back in the Exam room.

INT - EXAM HALL
Damien shouts with fear which makes a teacher approach him.

TEACHER: Damien, is everything okay?
DAMIEN: Yes, I'm just getting a bit angry with this question that's all.
TEACHER: Well you know I can't help you.
DAMIEN: Yes, I know.

The teacher walks off as we hear Damien's thoughts.

DAMIEN (Thoughts): What just happened to me. What the hell was that, was I dreaming? I can't remember falling asleep, I just remember fading out and I was in Emma's house.

Damien looks around, as the headteacher walks in to check on the Exam. Damien closes his eyes and tries to do it again.

INT - HEADTEACHER'S OFFICE
Damien finds himself watching the Headteacher as she's crying on the phone, he decides to watch on.

HEADTEACHER (On phone): I'm sick of this David, you treat me like I'm nothing. I have a school to run, I'm not playing your games anymore.

The headteacher hangs up and Damien spectates as the Headteacher approaches the drawer and brings out some whiskey in which she violently glugs. He fades back out in to the Exam hall.

INT - EXAM HALL
Damien notices that time had not moved on any further since he did that as the Headteacher was still walking in and everything was the same as he was last there.

DAMIEN (Thoughts): I can't believe what I just saw. The headteacher is messed up, she always seemed to happy as well. I can't believe I can do this. Who should I do next?

Damien notices one of his friends Josh come in late and he decides that he will look at Josh's life next. What's about to happen next starts a chain reaction of events that Damien can not shake from his mind.

Max22
December 9th, 2012, 07:19 PM
First off, I like this idea. I used to finish early in exams and just let my mind wander.

For the first line I was thinking you could maybe add that Damien was slouching in his chair, it could show his lack of interest more.

You mention that Damien tries to say something, does he go to say or does he actually say something? Any noise that comes out of his mouth will need to be added.

What about the teacher saying something like, "I deal with kids all day, I don't need to deal with you too." To imply her boyfriend is childish. Btw how old is Damien?

Also, not sure if you realised but Damien Lewis is an actor, he's the star of Homeland. It doesn't matter but I just kept picturing that man whilst reading.

BrandonTheWriter
December 9th, 2012, 11:59 PM
First off, I like this idea. I used to finish early in exams and just let my mind wander.

For the first line I was thinking you could maybe add that Damien was slouching in his chair, it could show his lack of interest more.

You mention that Damien tries to say something, does he go to say or does he actually say something? Any noise that comes out of his mouth will need to be added.

What about the teacher saying something like, "I deal with kids all day, I don't need to deal with you too." To imply her boyfriend is childish. Btw how old is Damien?

Also, not sure if you realised but Damien Lewis is an actor, he's the star of Homeland. It doesn't matter but I just kept picturing that man whilst reading.

Thanks for the feedback, I thought I remembered someone having that name! Haha. Well I'm sure there is another Damien Lewis in the world and he is a teenager about 16-17.

rotsuchi1
January 17th, 2013, 08:48 PM
I can see this as a movie or play o.o :thumbr: