PDA

View Full Version : Weeds I

Abbey08
November 23rd, 2012, 06:55 PM
I love making images with weeds, especially those that whirl, twirl and curl!

The original. I love the fact that it curls as on a spool. I see what direction I'm headed in already.

The second image. I used Photoshop to get a slicker appearance.

The third image. FINALLY, the image I first visualized. I decided to photograph this weed because I saw a roll of loose film, like it had been accidentally released from its spool. This tells you a lot about my experience as a young photographer, changing rolls of film. This image was adapted from Image #3. I like the yellow and blue combination.

The last image. I rotated the image; it reminds me of a roll of bathroom tissue.

Potty
November 23rd, 2012, 07:01 PM
I love the last picture! All those others are nice, but I would have the last one on my wall.

Abbey08
November 24th, 2012, 02:26 AM
I love the last picture! All those others are nice, but I would have the last one on my wall.

Why did I know that was your response when I saw your name, Potty? So glad you like it!

Lorraine

Gumby
November 24th, 2012, 03:17 PM
Beautiful images, Lorraine. :)

Potty, would you by any chance be for hanging the image in the loo? It's a bit rough for TP... Charmin it ain't. :)

Abbey08
November 24th, 2012, 03:32 PM
Beautiful images, Lorraine. :)

Potty, would you by any chance be for hanging the image in the loo? It's a bit rough for TP... Charmin it ain't. :)

Cindy,
Glad you like them. And maybe the one image could hang in the "Louvre;" doesn't the French pronunciation resemble Potty's? :)

Lorraine

Dunluchyn
November 25th, 2012, 10:25 AM
#3 does it best for me...love what you have done with it all the way through the development - all puns intended

Potty
November 25th, 2012, 11:09 AM
"Louvre;"

That's me alright! Mr Louvre Louvre!

Don V Standeford
December 18th, 2012, 12:32 AM
I'm not a photographer, but I like how you took that plain image and made it into a work of art.

Abbey08
December 18th, 2012, 01:25 AM
I'm not a photographer, but I like how you took that plain image and made it into a work of art.

Thank you Don. I'm glad you like it :)

Lorraine