PDA

View Full Version : All Paws Take 2

HKayG
August 30th, 2012, 09:35 PM
Here's some of my more recent work!

This is Harvey - our one year old lab.

And this lovely kitty is Poppy - my 3 year old rescue and my baby!

Nemesis
August 30th, 2012, 09:42 PM
A few of the pictures didn't make it, but the lab is real pretty although I find his pink toenails a little confusing. ^^ and that cat is cute and sneaky looking, the way cats are supposed to look ;)

HKayG
August 30th, 2012, 09:57 PM
Hmm.. a bit confused about that! It's saying i'm exceeding my quota by 'x amount'. Tried making them smaller but that hasn't worked as the figure just changes.

Ah yes, well he's real timid see, so I just took the oppotunity as a bit of a joke. He was highly offended. And it wasn't meant to make an appearance in the picture - I will be sure to show his future girlfriend.

Cran
September 24th, 2012, 08:48 PM
It may be that you'd reached the file size allowance with the images it has accepted at the time of uploading.

I'd suggest removing the links to the images that didn't come through, and modifying your comments to fit the ones that have, then try uploading the missed images into a new [Reply] here.

JackKnife
September 25th, 2012, 08:19 PM
You can also host them elsewhere (ie. imageshack or photobucket) and then show them here using IMG tags. It doesn't use attachment space and you can put up to five pics in your post this way.

Cran
September 25th, 2012, 08:38 PM
You can also host them elsewhere (ie. imageshack or photobucket) and then show them here using IMG tags. It doesn't use attachment space and you can put up to five pics in your post this way.
That's a good suggestion. I'd forgotten I have both.