PDA

View Full Version : Some doodles from Sardonis

Sardonis
August 25th, 2012, 09:10 PM
Granted mine's really "anime" and kinda silly. I'd like to see more drawn stuff by everyone! Comics are cool, too! C'mon!

This is a character of mine named Haccili. He's a desert-dwelling spirit of sand. I had to re-design him a bit for a game a while back, hence his outfit.

This is Sirius the Scarecrow, created for another game I was in. Everyone in Red Code was an inanimate object turned human with supernatural abilities based on their object. Being a scare crow, his ability was to create illusions and terrifying imagery.
And this one I just posted because I like the art. .__. He's a fan-character from a web-comic called Homestuck. I just wanted a good reason to create a character based on one of the fictional races in the comic.

vangoghsear
August 28th, 2012, 12:44 PM
Very nice. You have a good feel for personality in your drawings and a nice sense of line.

Gumby
August 28th, 2012, 03:05 PM
I agree with van, the personality comes through clearly in these. Not silly at all Sardonis.

HKayG
August 28th, 2012, 03:26 PM
Personally i love anime/manga art.

And these are good! Are you a member of DeviantArt? You'd get a lot of exposure on there.

Kryptex
September 15th, 2012, 04:01 AM
Stunning, you really capture the essence when you draw. Faultless lining too.

Dunluchyn
September 15th, 2012, 01:45 PM
Yeah..the lines are crisp and your SOH is evident..it's damn good thing - not to take ourselves seriously

Sardonis
October 1st, 2012, 03:15 AM
Thank you for the compliments everyone. And yes, I have a deviantART. o u o

Also, Dunluchyn: SOH?

Sardonis
February 26th, 2013, 09:15 AM
Just some new things~
On the left are some older characters of mine, Justin and Gray. They like to sneak into novels they're not allowed to be in and on the right is Kae... he's a pink alien. That's all I'm gonna say about him. Haha.

Arcwood
March 9th, 2013, 01:59 AM
Good Morning Sunshine is a very interesting peace of art.your drawing isn't bad either

Circadian
March 10th, 2013, 04:42 PM
These are really good and I love your characters' expressions. What medium do you use?

Sardonis
March 12th, 2013, 05:01 AM
I use full photoshop now. I used to use Prisma pens for lines and color digitally in Photoshop, but with my new computer I can finally use my tablet without any lag.