Kevin
May 23rd, 2012, 12:26 AM
"So, uhm...do you know who I am?"

"Uh, I think I do. Ya, I'm pretty sure."

"Well then, you can just call me 'Be-elz'"

"Okay, Bills."

"Close enough. Well, what do you think? Are you surprised by this place?"

"Yes, as a matter of fact I am. That's travertine, isn't it, the floor I mean?"

"Hah...yes, it appears to be. We make things look different for everyone. Is it not what you expected?"

"I really didn't know what to expect, I mean I really never took any of this stuff as 'real', until now."

"Well, what did you think was going to happen?"

"I figured most likely I would just...I don't know...go away, or something. I heard all the stories, but they never seemed real to me; not like for some people. I guess it was just never very clear."

"So...do I seem like a nice guy, to you, I mean?"

" I uhh...sure! So far..."

"And how do I look? Do I look scarey?"

"No, not really. Pretty average or uhh...fine, I guess."

"Hmmff. Anyway, as you may know, I've been around a long time, thousands of years; longer than that, and I've seen a lot of things, and met a lot of people, millions even; tens of millions, even more. There's been a lot of things said about me, too. But since you, uhhh..."

"Died?"

"Ya. Since you've come here, I've taken a special interest *ahem* in you, if you know what I mean..."

" I guess I don't. What exactly is it that you want from me?"

"Sex"

"Oh. Jesus Chr--"* poof *

"Damn."

bazz cargo
June 5th, 2012, 09:57 PM
Hi Kevin,
Um, I missed the joke. Sorry.
Spelling, punctuation and grammar are spot on.

Maybe I should buy a sense of humour.
Bazz

Mr Splendid
June 9th, 2012, 07:21 PM
When you say 'Be-elz' is it a reference to Beelzebub? It's the devil he's talking to after he's died, right? If this is the case, sorry but I did not get the punchline either!

Kevin
June 10th, 2012, 06:40 AM
I guess this one didn't really work. So the guy says "Jesus..", and because he says it (it's like the magic word, he chooses so to speak) he gets to..uh ..leave *poof!* So Satan, naturally(supernaturally?) is disappointed. Better not tell this one on 'late night', huh? Of course, I'm open to any suggestions. Perhaps this one's just dead, too. Anyway, thanks guys- K :)

jrajendra
July 19th, 2012, 08:43 PM
Haha, I tried looking for the funny parts but sadly I was too blind to find them. Perhaps I need to brush up more with my references! :)