PDA

View Full Version : Doodles

Euripides
April 19th, 2012, 07:37 AM
Some doodles. I don't work with digital drawing pads. I kind of wish I did, but then I think I may put the Tigondaroga and pink eraser people out of jobs.

Gumby
April 19th, 2012, 08:46 AM
Nice! I would say they were more than doodles. :) I know what you mean about working with good old pencils, they're my favorite.

Euripides
April 20th, 2012, 04:24 AM
I never know wat I'm going to get when I sit to draw...hence me calling them doodles. When I sit and try to draw seriously..well..they are better left for use as a fire starter. :)

Euripides
July 20th, 2012, 05:52 AM
just another pic. Micron and charcoal. Old.

Euripides
July 26th, 2012, 06:59 AM
Bored on plane doodle. Overdid it with the pencil. Need to fnish her boots and background (girl w dragon)

Random head doole....bored at conference.

Phelpster
August 24th, 2012, 05:06 PM
You're very talented. I love seeing peoples art. Heck only last night I had my friend let me watch her doing her digital drawing via join.me (Let's you see their screen) Just so I could see the art being done rather than just the final piece. Now that's something I love to see. The stages of the drawing all coming together to the final piece :)

vangoghsear
August 28th, 2012, 12:50 PM
These are far more than doodles. Nice artwork.

HKayG
August 29th, 2012, 03:43 PM
I think it's lovely you don't use a digital pad - i love looking at really good drawings. I think it's very clever making something look so real/good in just pencil, and then again if it's just black & white!

tepelus
September 20th, 2012, 10:23 PM
My favorite medium is good ol' graphite pencil on paper, though I sometimes use color pencil too. I'm better at shading than I am with color. Your art looks very good. I wish I could get back into drawing as much as I did when I was a teen. I think if it weren't for internet distractions I would. Yup, I blame everything on the internet. lol!

Trilby
January 17th, 2013, 04:57 PM
Great drawings,well done!