PDA

View Full Version : avatars

Kevin
March 19th, 2012, 02:11 AM
"Come over here, and tell me what this is. It's someone's avatar, but I don't know what I'm lookin' at."

"Ah, yes..."

" Wait, don't tell me! I see like straps, here and here, and this looks like hair, but I dont know..."

"I... have-no-idea."

"Great." Scrolls down. "Don't go yet. What about this one, this other avatar? Is this like some anime or something?"

"That one? That's Zelda. She's always getting in trouble, always getting captured, always needing to be rescued. She's like Princess Peach, and it's like she's ADD or something."

lowprofile300
March 28th, 2012, 01:43 AM
Hmm, I don't know what to say Kevin. It's...well, I don't get it. What is it?

jasonmb
March 28th, 2012, 01:51 AM
I'm afraid I don't quite get it either. :/

Kevin
March 30th, 2012, 05:13 AM
I'm afraid I don't quite get it either. :/ I don't know if it's too vague or just not funny. I figured only people here would(might) get it, 'cause we're seeing the same stuff(people's avatars etc.) Anyway, I had the conversation and thought it was amusing. Looking back on it now, I guess jr's responses to my queries were only slightly humourous, even to me. I still don't know what that one avatar is; is it hair? a blowing in-the wind blanket? And Zelda? Damn, she's cute, even if she's a bit of a scatterbrain.