PDA

View Full Version : November Newsletter

Baron
November 3rd, 2011, 07:18 PM
Gumby leads in with an early festive intro to another engrossing newsletter. The November issue brings another great mix of fiction, poetry, opinions and suggestions from the members of writingforums.com. Thanks again to garza for putting it together. It can be downloaded from:

November Newsletter (http://www.writingforums.com/newsletter/18.pdf)

Issue five of Motley Press is also online now. The pdf format has been abandoned for this issue and we're trying something completely different. Check it out at:

Motley Press Issue Five (http://www.motleypress.com/mpress)

garza
November 4th, 2011, 03:40 AM
Those who were among the first to look at the November Newsletter might want to go back for a second look. Only about half of the November issue made it out of Consejo Village on the first try. Please have a second look.

moderan
November 4th, 2011, 06:07 AM
Ah. I wasn't going to point that out. Excellent news.

Chesters Daughter
November 4th, 2011, 02:23 PM
Wonderful job, as always, dear garza. I'm giggling with glee here, Ms. Gumby. You've outdone yourself, love, your spoof is superb. Kudos, Cin, for a stupendously clever write. It seems like it's been forever since I enjoyed something so much.

Foxee
November 4th, 2011, 02:24 PM
I laughed all the way through Gumby's intro. Great job everyone!

MJ Preston
November 4th, 2011, 03:21 PM
Just finished reading Motley and WF's Newsletter.

Great stuff Garza, I must have missed the glitch.

Baron the new layout for Motley looks and reads very well.

candid petunia
November 5th, 2011, 09:02 PM
This month's newsletter was especially interesting. :)
And Gumby, great read. :thumbl:

Gumby
November 6th, 2011, 02:00 AM
Thanks guys for supporting my silly spoof, it was fun to write. And especially thanks to garza for putting together another great newsletter. :) Great job, as always!

DuKane
November 7th, 2011, 10:24 AM
Kudos to garza for the high quality production, Gumby for the funnies, Olly for that marvelous piece and to whoever selected my short story, I'm rather humbled.
Thank you all.