PDA

View Full Version : The October Newsletter.

Baron
October 5th, 2011, 08:31 AM
The October newsletter is here, with plenty of content to help pass an Autumn evening. Thanks, yet again, to garza for doing the honours.

October WF Newsletter (http://www.writingforums.com/newsletter/17.pdf)

TheFuhrer02
October 5th, 2011, 11:46 AM
Once again, garza pulls a great newsletter and makes it look easy. Thanks for another cool newsletter! :thumbl:

Gumby
October 5th, 2011, 11:49 AM
I am amazed at how he pulls it off each time. :) Loved those wonderful garden pictures, Foxee, just stunning.

DuKane
October 5th, 2011, 01:08 PM
Congrats to Garza! I tip my hat sir.
Well done to all of the contributors. Beautiful garden photos, was almost missing having one.
A jolly fine read.

moderan
October 7th, 2011, 06:42 AM
Great stuff with the probable exception of the interview. Plaudits all 'round.

Phyllis
October 7th, 2011, 06:48 AM
Was great to curl up in the recliner and read it all printed out, like a magazine. I enjoyed it thoroughly, and devoured Jul's wonderful poetry. So many nice surprises. Looking forward already to the next one!

garza
October 7th, 2011, 01:11 PM
On behalf of the contributors, I thank you all. We've scrubbed down the press and swept out the mess, getting ready for November.
gz

MJ Preston
October 7th, 2011, 01:27 PM
Well done Garza.

I really enjoyed Publishing: What You Need to Know

Very insightful.

candid petunia
October 7th, 2011, 01:38 PM
Thanks again Garza. Loved the garden pics, Foxee. :)

MJ Preston
October 7th, 2011, 02:08 PM
Thanks again Garza. Loved the garden pics, Foxee. :)

I would have mentioned the garden pics, but my testosterone levels would not permit it. :smile:

candid petunia
October 7th, 2011, 03:08 PM
I would have mentioned the garden pics, but my testosterone levels would not permit it. :smile:
Ah but you did, you did. :flower:

Foxee
October 7th, 2011, 05:29 PM
Would it help if I told you that the flowers have Evil Secrets and that when I stand outside in the evening they whisper? Ooooooo....

MJ Preston
October 7th, 2011, 07:13 PM
Would it help if I told you that the flowers have Evil Secrets and that when I stand outside in the evening they whisper? Ooooooo....

Stop right there!

I'm getting aroused for gosh sake.:mrgreen:

EvilAngel
October 8th, 2011, 10:41 PM
​Love the flowers in this issue.. Great work all!