PDA

View Full Version : A Few Sketches

Tatham
September 11th, 2011, 03:58 PM
Per request I'm posting a few of my sketches. I actually drew most of these during my work breaks.
This one actually appeared coloured in ImagineFX magazine, tagged to an e-mail I wrote them. I was so chuffed.

Nacian
September 11th, 2011, 05:31 PM
Hi Tatham it is very impressive.
I do not understand the first one...but I theone I like the most is City of Fading Dawn a lot.
Thank you for posting...do you do anyhting of less sci-fi..more softer/realistic I mean?

Tatham
September 12th, 2011, 05:38 PM
I get that a lot from the first one. She a strange character and a bit of a sexual deviant behind closed doors. She a vampire, so enjoys teasing men, and women, with her immortality. I have this piece coloured also, using Photoshop. I'll throw in another too, one which I have only just recently finished.

As for anything more realistic, I'm afraid I have nothing to exhibit in that respect. I've always been a fan of fantasy and sci-fi, with a touch of horror and romance to spice it up.

Nacian
September 12th, 2011, 06:03 PM
Very nice....I am not sure I like the syringe..eeks..it looks painful.

Syren
September 13th, 2011, 04:10 AM
Very nice work Tatham.

You should look into ConceptArt.org, a great site for those who want to improve, share, etc. Great resources, great community.

Cheers, keep at it!

//Sy

Bluesman
October 15th, 2011, 10:04 PM
Congrats Tatham they all look impressive but the 3rd one down is my favorite with the slanted buildings.