PDA

View Full Version : The September Newsletter is Here.

Baron
September 3rd, 2011, 01:49 AM
The September newsletter has arrived early. Thanks to garza for yet another great issue with some excellent contributions. You can download from the link below:

WF September Newsletter (http://www.writingforums.com/newsletter/16.pdf)

TheFuhrer02
September 4th, 2011, 06:16 AM
Once again, another wonderful job, garza!

And it has to be said: your Owl Dropping never fail to put a smile on my face. :D

Bluesman
September 4th, 2011, 07:43 PM
I,m new here and i,v never read the monthly news letter before, i loved it well done all of you who took part in it and took the time to put it together. Do you keep back copies? i,d like to read more if i could. Well done once again and thanks for a interesting and informative read.

Nick
September 4th, 2011, 07:47 PM
I,m new here and i,v never read the monthly news letter before, i loved it well done all of you who took part in it and took the time to put it together. Do you keep back copies? i,d like to read more if i could. Well done once again and thanks for a interesting and informative read.

You can find them here: http://www.writingforums.com/content/section/21-newsletters.html
O (http://www.writingforums.com/content/section/21-newsletters.html)r, alternatively, click 'Home' and then on the left look for 'Newsletters'.

Thanks for putting together another interesting read, garza, and everyone that contributed.

Bluesman
September 4th, 2011, 08:01 PM
Thanks Nic , I'v just found them, looks like i have alot to read up on. I'm going to take my time it,s very interesting stuff thanks again.

moderan
September 6th, 2011, 01:35 PM
I like it, and am glad that garza is so good at it. Firstly, because it means an excellent newsletter, and two, because then I don't have to do it, and it's a lot of work. The man deserves a round of applause.

garza
September 6th, 2011, 03:07 PM
Thank you very much, but remember granfa's words: When you enjoy doing something, it's not work.

The Backward OX
September 7th, 2011, 12:41 AM
Off Topic/On Topic?

Given garza's remark, I wonder why so many people say writing is hard work?

Rhetorical question only. The answer is clear: they actually hate writing.

garza
September 7th, 2011, 03:28 PM
No, xO, maybe hard work is what they enjoy, which creates a conundrum - what is hard work when it is not hard work?

And you must remember that almost all the written material, and the artwork on the 'Other Arts' pages, comes from members and staff of WF. All I do is put it together and add a few little illustrations to decorate and balance the pages.

candid petunia
September 13th, 2011, 05:25 PM
I'm late, sorry. thanks for all your efforts again, garza. :)

Jinxi
September 14th, 2011, 08:41 AM
Apparently so am I :)

Thank you for another fantastic newsletter Garza.

Baron
September 21st, 2011, 03:06 PM
garza has excelled as always

Elenagance
September 21st, 2011, 11:24 PM
This is fantastic ! =) thank you very much for everything. Looking forward to future issues.

Gumby
September 22nd, 2011, 12:03 AM
Wonderful, as always! Thanks garza. :)